OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Hes right tho. Should they get rid of blocking too since ppl spam it?
You know that is a horrible analogy.

Shot blocking is part of basketball. Letting people show replays online isnt.

Nobody needs anything that will prolong the game.

User replays online will do that.

Last edited:
I watched a few vids of folks playing myplayer, haven't seen any tattoos, didn't even see it on the menu

no new body types, every player still looks the same size no matter the weight, it looks like it changes a little but nothing major, doesn't look like you can make the guy really big or really skinny (just the regular wingspan, body length)

i really dislike how the offensive players spin move and especially the step back is null and void if engaged with the defender. when engaged, these moves are more effective but in game...non existent. you can spin while engaged but i have never performed a step back move.

i really dislike how the offensive players spin move and especially the step back is null and void if engaged with the defender. when engaged, these moves are more effective but in game...non existent. you can spin while engaged but i have never performed a step back move.
Step-back has always been something that barely worked vs. the CPU; but is effective only vs. HUmans. That is one thing I miss out on by not playing real people

Loving that we get an OPEN, CONTESTED, ON THE MOVE; modifier for each set of shot ratings. Really loving that

I like it but you know how 2k is.......

It might be horrible for someone who can hit the shot and might be a force with Kyrie and Curry. Kyrie has a 83 moving. Fadeaway 3s all day and curry gonna just hit them all day on 2k(which is real life, but damn)

I like it but you know how 2k is.......

It might be horrible for someone who can hit the shot and might be a force with Kyrie and Curry. Kyrie has a 83 moving. Fadeaway 3s all day and curry gonna just hit them all day on 2k(which is real life, but damn)
Yea, also add to the fact once people get the game and don't see INSTANT success, they will cry to 2K and 2K will make the game easier for them.

If Quick Match is the same way it is on 16 I'm returning the game.

All people do is pass up and get Fastbreak points and stealing those passes are impossible.

Step-back has always been something that barely worked vs. the CPU; but is effective only vs. HUmans. That is one thing I miss out on by not playing real people

i have had some success with it vs. cpu but only when not engaged at all with the defender. just not realistic

i have had some success with it vs. cpu but only when not engaged at all with the defender. just not realistic
Not success in terms of making the shot, but success as in actually creating space. I think that is tough vs the CPU (Step Backs)

If your feet aren't set for a mid range shot 90% of the time your missing it.
The **** irks the hell out of me. I was playing last night at the park 1 on 1 break the defender runs under the basket bc he thinks I'm gonna dunk. I pull up behind the ft and miss. :smh:

My dude is maxed out for shooting

I usually only play offline Association but I went back to myplayer for the first time in months. I forgot how ridiculous CPU is vs your teammates when you play HOF. My guys miss layups while CPU is hitting turnaround Jumpers with DeAndre Jordan :rofl: :smh:.

Association ir myLeague or wataver they call now is still the best mode for me doe so I'll cop 2k17 and adjust th sliders accordingly.

But how will they handle this with myplayer caps?
By capping them so low that you can't do any of those things 
grin.gif

Basketball reference and da eye test papi
LOL - I am a little more scientific because stuff can fall through the cracks doing it by the eye.

Gotta have a spreadsheet man.......

Only thing I eye test is the athletic ratings honestly.. Dunk, Vertical, Speed, Quickness

Last edited:
LOL - I am a little more scientific because stuff can fall through the cracks doing it by the eye.

Gotta have a spreadsheet man.......

Only thing I eye test is the athletic ratings honestly.. Dunk, Vertical, Speed, Quickness

That's the only thing I eye test as well

Back
Top Bottom