OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

45 mins to download 55GB's ? You must have alien internet

verizon fios, and my connection is trash because I use an adapter through the wall my modem is not in my room.

If it's 55gb that's about 1 hour 30 mins nothing past that. I do 15gb in about 25 mins... And that's with people in my house on the connection..

Where do y'all live Alaska.

45 mins to download 55GB's ? You must have alien internet

verizon fios, and my connection is trash because I use an adapter through the wall my modem is not in my room.

If it's 55gb that's about 1 hour 30 mins nothing past that. I do 15gb in about 25 mins... And that's with people in my house on the connection..

Where do y'all live Alaska.

This sounds about right for me as well

For 55gb itll take me an hour to hour and half.

I have optimum.

Bro.

Are you on dial up?? How could it take 8 hours to download????

It should take 45 mins THE MOST.
Dunno. My Wi-fi solid too. Never have issues.

It takes longer when you DL straight from xbox store online VS buying a hard copy in store

Last edited:
I went with the digital download. Hopefully there aren't any problems
Same.

Copped the digital edition yesterday and it's already downloaded to my PS4 so I should be good.

Was gonna trade in my physical copy of 2K16 and buy the physical 2K17 but the game store wouldn't let me, talking about they don't accept old games.

Gonna trade 2K16 in next time I'm in the States.

Same.

Copped the digital edition yesterday and it's already downloaded to my PS4 so I should be good.

Was gonna trade in my physical copy of 2K16 and buy the physical 2K17 but the game store wouldn't let me, talking about they don't accept old games.

Gonna trade 2K16 in next time I'm in the States.

Damn that sucks.

this year i am gonna try to get all my changes in mygm done first try so i dont keep starting over. maybe this time i will actually get thru a whole season.

i wish there was an option to do a shorter season in mygm. i dont like the open platform of regular franchise mode.

Damn, I got no option to download.

Confirmation email says it'll be available tonight at 9 which is in literally one minute, so let's see.:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom