OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Not really for most of you since most of you are PARK and PRO AM dudes. But for my AI folks

Last edited:
Copped 2k17 last evening 

Been playing it all day.

After tweaking some sliders, it's a step up from 2k16. Feels extremely real. The little added animations really are awesome. The play under the basket in particular, is impressive. (The new tap out animations, box out animations, etc.) You can really feel the physicality.

I'm impressed. 

Yo west coast NT'ers check with your local Best Buy if you have it pre ordered there. I just came from my local BB here in SD and they will allow you to pick up the game at 9PM.

Not sure about Gamestop or other places like Walmart or Target.

Going to swing by after the Jets vs. Bills game and get my copy.

this play call menu got my brain scrambled, it's too much to look at on the quick

plus i don't know all this verbiage

Last edited:

just paid for the pre order and it started installing on the spot
happy.gif
been trying this all day and it would just get stuck saying "working" (xb1)
​try clicking on the game and choosing uninstall then go to "ready to install" in the my games and apps menu and install it from there

that's what happened to me last year and that worked for me

A lot of potential with this game :smokin

I LOVE the simplicity of the interface layout?

Feel like I'm navigating live 1999.

They fkd up changing the quick subs though :smh:. We gotta adjust EVERY year. I'm high as hell. Maybe I'm trippin :smh: :lol:

told ya bruhs to be patient and just cop the disk. ITs good tho. But the time yall get up and going..tomorrow, I'll have mine, about 10am..then we can all get started at the same time.

Lets all get on the same park then we can run hella courts.

I hooped with some NTer's tonight. It was dope. Those are my dudes now. Down to play with you guys anytime. We just gotta work on upgrading our players quick so we can continue giving out that work like the classifieds.

Back
Top Bottom