OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

If you wanna get thru practices quit and fill up that bar quick on any practice run to the weight room dont agree to any 1v1 or anything your teammates want and do the vertical jump it fills your bar half way each tine you do it. Do it twice then quit.
yup been doin that. they should just let me buy attribute cap space for how monotonous it is

I'm actually waiting for Sam Pham's vid tutorial on the new 2K17 defensive settings myself.

The ones you stated here are the basic settings that HAVEN'T CHANGED, but the hedge settings this year has one new feature that wasn't in the last 2 games called "staying attached."

Hopefully Sam Pham is able to figure out what that new hedge setting is

Staying attached is staying in close proximity to the man you are guarding in pnr and off ball screen situations. Basically smothering your man in attempt to stay home...especially on shooters.

Setting to "go over" with "stay attached" will tell the defender guarding the screener to stay close to his man not allowing for an open shot or a few half court fast break you're opportunity like when draymond screens for curry, both defenders go with curry, now green is coming downhill with numbers.

It will tell the on ball defender to go over the screen. But it may allow for open driving lanes

Last edited:
Staying attached is staying in close proximity to the man you are guarding in pnr and off ball screen situations. Basically smothering your man in attempt to stay home...especially on shooters.

Setting to "go over" with "stay attached" will tell the defender guarding the screener to stay close to his man not allowing for an open shot or a few half court fast break you're opportunity like when draymond screens for curry, both defenders go with curry, now green is coming downhill with numbers.

It will tell the on ball defender to go over the screen. But it may allow for open driving lanes
Meh..........that means I should stick to good ol' "go over" with "soft hedge" once again.

If you wanna get thru practices quit and fill up that bar quick on any practice run to the weight room dont agree to any 1v1 or anything your teammates want and do the vertical jump it fills your bar half way each tine you do it. Do it twice then quit.
yup been doin that. they should just let me buy attribute cap space for how monotonous it is

same. The working out and filling up the bar got old quick af. And its wayyy slower than last year. Before you just had to do 5 of them, and you could exit out and any time and be able to upgrade. i;ve practice on my own so many damn times already. It's just half full. They better give me a couple upgrades plugs for this.

Meh..........that means I should stick to good ol' "go over" with "soft hedge" once again.

Agreed, unless the player that sets the screen is a good "pop" man or you're getting beat in that half court fast break gsw is famous for...

I go over and soft our hard hedge most perimeter pnr situations.

Agreed, unless the player that sets the screen is a good "pop" man or you're getting beat in that half court fast break gsw is famous for...

I go over and soft our hard hedge most perimeter pnr situations.
Only thing that annoys me is they removed the Defensive POEs from last year.............I usually use Go over and Soft hedge with the "Protect the Paint" POE.

They don't even have that this year, they replaced Protect the Pain with "Shrink the Floor" which I know damn well ain't the same thing.

14-1 online with the Sixers. Still nowhere near where I want to be. My weakness is still finishing inside. Missing a ton of easy buckets with Noel and Embiid.
I keep getting matched with the Lakers even tho I adjusted my settings smh

I keep getting matched with the Lakers even tho I adjusted my settings smh

Same here. Going to get old but for now I'm cool with it. I'm not confident enough yet to play with other teams. So Sixers v Lakers it is.

I still need to work on my dribble i dont get ripped but i dont mix nobody up either lol. Also im tired of getting worked on defense lol.

I like how in the roster screen, when you edit an attribute, you can see (in real time) the new label of the player

Are you gonna make a custom roster/sliders ? I might just stop playing my league now and start it back up if your making your own custom versions

Yea, we already have the ratings made. We just need to put them into the game.

I will be posting a CPU vs CPU sim later on in the week once we edit 2 teams

I like the grind(destiny player lol) but ur right sometimes i practice 6 or 7 times before a game :smh:

What position you running pimp?
better yet repetitive actually

but I'm running a 7'3 post scorer Center with a midshot. decided to change it up from the usual pg/sg everyone and even I have done

better yet repetitive actually

but I'm running a 7'3 post scorer Center with a midshot. decided to change it up from the usual pg/sg everyone and even I have done

Nice i got a 6'2" sharpshooter pg. I always run a pg i cant play without the ball in my hands at all times lol.

Also im glad they turned down the stupid turnovers. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ive been using them icon passes you were right takes time to get use to esp on fast breaks but it can be done.

******* ******** Westbrook steals everything and hits ******** shots to win the game in the 4th doesn't make any ******* sense man

Also im glad they turned down the stupid turnovers. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ive been using them icon passes you were right takes time to get use to esp on fast breaks but it can be done.

Funny you say that because people are all over OS saying they are frustrated with Turnovers. They are asking for patches.

I wish people would give themselves time to learn the game before they start with the tears

Funny you say that because people are all over OS saying they are frustrated with Turnovers. They are asking for patches.

I wish people would give themselves time to learn the game before they start with the tears

Naw the bugging lol turnovers are few and far between and most of the time its my fault. IE i run pnr 90% of the time. Instead of taking the open shot off the screen i try to force it down low causing a turnover. I just needed to learn to adapt and be selfish and take those shots.

Back
Top Bottom