Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

Barely made it out of the proving ground before I tapped out. Too boring and tedious. Would take way too long to get my dude up to speed.

I’ll stick to play now

I love how guys celebrate when they hit clutch shots instead of getting back on defense. Guaranteed bucket when 2-3 guys are fist pumping instead of playing defense in a tie game with a minute left.

I love how guys celebrate when they hit clutch shots instead of getting back on defense. Guaranteed bucket when 2-3 guys are fist pumping instead of playing defense in a tie game with a minute left.

been like this for years to honestly. its a joke, you have no control over the guys either

glad to see ppl enjoying the game still tho. i wasted $30 on this **** played it the weekend i bought it never to touch it again. lol

i aint have the grinding in me this year at all

Last edited:
339F8470-AB79-477F-BD0F-DF631865183A.jpeg

1k wins. Record should be better. I tend to coast. When I’m locked in, it’s a wrap. No powerhouse teams either. I’m as legit as they come.

hell of a record still tho man thats sick, If you was in a championship game for some money whats the goto team you picking ?

Props to that grind

Barely made it out of the proving ground before I tapped out. Too boring and tedious. Would take way too long to get my dude up to speed.

I’ll stick to play now

:rofl:

make a 2 way sharp and you can run with us.

6'5" min weight, max arms, max shoulders, PG (gets dimer and lob city passer. at 6'5" he gets pro dribbles with 75 dribble)

hell of a record still tho man thats sick, If you was in a championship game for some money whats the goto team you picking ?

Props to that grind

Right now I’m rolling with the Suns. I’m automatic with Booker.

Appreciate the kind words. I was expecting NT to flame me once I posted that screenshot.

Been grinding in MC. You can tell within the first 5 possessions whether or not you're about to win by 20, or lose by 7 no matter what you do. Game is so scripted it's disgusting.

Another year where 2k forces you to play the 2, even though my MC is a PG. Instead of using the common sense (I play for the Sixers) and have the starting lineup as me at point, Redick at the 2, Covington 3, BS25 at the 4, The Process at 5, nooooo silly *** 2k forces it to be:

PG: Fultz
SG: me
SF: Covington
PF: Simmons
C: Embiid

:stoneface: it's been like this for the last 3 years. Why are they so hell bent on forcing me to play Shooting Guard

Another year where 2k forces you to play the 2, even though my MC is a PG. Instead of using the common sense (I play for the Sixers) and have the starting lineup as me at point, Redick at the 2, Covington 3, BS25 at the 4, The Process at 5, nooooo silly *** 2k forces it to be:

PG: Fultz
SG: me
SF: Covington
PF: Simmons
C: Embiid

:stoneface: it's been like this for the last 3 years. Why are they so hell bent on forcing me to play Shooting Guard

im pretty sure its a function of their minutes restrictions. say ur supposed to play 30 min a game but so its fultz. to give fultz playtime at pg they move you to the sg. that way u can both get ur minutes. its a very primitive way of solving the minutes issue they have. once i hit 90 and cut the other PGs minutes on my team to a minimum, that problem went away completely.

This game is still ********. Forced animations make it so that your AI teammate will never play defense without automatically getting called for a foul. No help defense at all. Fast breaks, got cats out here jogging instead of sprinting to the basket. Don't get me started on every single one of your team mates having brick hands. They can't catch ****. Trying to lead them to the basket, and they bobble or drop everything. They hesitate so much on open 3s.

Like right now. I'm in the 3rd quarter against OKC. Picked up fouls 4 and 5, dumbass coach leaves me in the game. This game is so stupid.

This game is still bull****. Forced animations make it so that your AI teammate will never play defense without automatically getting called for a foul. No help defense at all. Fast breaks, got cats out here jogging instead of sprinting to the basket. Don't get me started on every single one of your team mates having brick hands. They can't catch ****. Trying to lead them to the basket, and they bobble or drop everything. They hesitate so much on open 3s.

What irks me is the ai playing like ****, missing open shots, not getting back on D etc etc but if you let it run for a bit and watch while on the bench them ****** turn into the dream team.

Bought 2k for Black Friday. After 2 weeks of playing. .It's trash. I mean, at least when I played 2k16 I had a fighting chance to actually gain VC and upgrade my character (Hit legend, had a 97 SF and all). But what did they do? They literally ruined the game. Even deleting the other two towns. WHY?

I'm starting to believe people saying Live will make a comeback and make 2k actually work, for once....

If you don't have the game, save your money...

Edit: I do like the extra additions and the Asian girl is funny, idk why everyone hates her...But yeah I might just rock out with My team and sell the game

Back
Top Bottom