Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

I didn't even notice that TBH, DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Then again, it could be that I got to use to the "automatic" open 3s from the previous 2Ks that even a big buff to contested 3 ratings felt like a minor improvement unfortunately

There's going to be a lot of salty people in this combine competition.
Currently watching this Twitch streamer named RedCityBoy23 and all he does is blame is teammates for not listening to him on every single play.

There's going to be a lot of salty people in this combine competition.
Currently watching this Twitch streamer named RedCityBoy23 and all he does is blame is teammates for not listening to him on every single play.

big diff between coaching (constructive) and blaming (negative)

my big pet peeve is centers, (who prolly average some inflated 25-18 statline) CONSTANTLY standing under the rim DEMANDING the rock the entire game

that and people with echoing mics, loud mics, a bunch of background noise or music they refuse to turn down or off...

those dudes are typically responsible for the losses taken LOL

i got a triple double my first combine game

wasnt able to play for 3.5 hours during the block yesterday

and got a triple double today

and a five by five my last game.....

i super hate the arch i had to pick for the position.

my FG% is atrocious.

my 3pt % is embarrassing (i hit my first three, first shot, in combine....havent hit once since)

but i average almost a triple double (my assists kinda went down today, tough draws in the teammate departments)

so i'm hoping as an offball, defender, i can get some looks, at least.

here are some of my highlights from the 2kLeague Combine

6pts-2ass-3stls 10PRF in last minute of game to come back for the win.....

was lucky enough to play against, imo, the #1 pick in the upcoming draft.....(def top 5)

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican you have any tips on how to shoot the ball more effectively? I had no issues with shooting in 2k17 but I’ve been straight trash this year in 2k18 shooting the ball(one of the main reason why I haven’t spent a lot of time playing it this year.) and before you ask yes I’ve been in the practice mode. Not sure what they did to overalls player movement but I definitely prefer 17’s movement a lot more.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican you have any tips on how to shoot the ball more effectively? I had no issues with shooting in 2k17 but I’ve been straight trash this year in 2k18 shooting the ball(one of the main reason why I haven’t spent a lot of time playing it this year.) and before you ask yes I’ve been in the practice mode. Not sure what they did to overalls player movement but I definitely prefer 17’s movement a lot more.
Turn the meter off

Learn releases

Practice Mode

After going to a few sixers games this week **** made me redownload 2k for ****s and giggles

ran 2 games online with sixers both were vs Heat. Surpringly made a 3 with Simmons lol only shot 1 and went right in. Embiid a problem in the paint

Yeah it's really stupid how it simulates stuff like that. Embiid will be the most klutz player while in game with me but at the end he has like 20 pts and 20 rebs like what the hell.

Yeah these quirky forced animations are the worst they've been in a while. And is it illegal for 2k to allow your big men to box out? Cats just stand there and allow tip ins off the glass all day.

Bought the game last week. First 2k in a while. Games fun but the shot release are fast as ****. Way to damn fast. I try and pump fake and they throw a shot up saying late release :lol:

Bought the game last week. First 2k in a while. Games fun but the shot release are fast as ****. Way to damn fast. I try and pump fake and they throw a shot up saying late release :lol:
How much time have you spent in practice mode shooting around to get accustomed to things?

Go into practice mode, shoot 100 jumpers with everyone on the Celtics. Get used to their releases.

TURN OFF THE SHOT METER. It is an unrealistic way to monitor when a shot should be released.

TURN OFF THE SHOT METER.
TURN OFF THE SHOT METER.
TURN OFF THE SHOT METER.
TURN OFF THE SHOT METER.
TURN OFF THE SHOT METER.

Man I'm not tripping that much. Was more wondering if I was alone in this. I'll get accustomed to it. I'm more syked about the expansion draft. ****s awesome

Man I'm not tripping that much. Was more wondering if I was alone in this. I'll get accustomed to it. I'm more syked about the expansion draft. ****s awesome
You don't have to do everyone at one time.

Shooting 100 jumpers could take 5 mins for each player.

If you are going to invest time into this game and get deep into it, it is an invest worth your time

i just made a new build

lil fake kobe to troll guards.

Post-Scoring Shot Creator (shot creator first, post scoring second) PG

i went PG for bronze dimer and flashy passer....AND you get gold ankle breaker.

You get an 81 post and 93 midrange with like 9 gold badges....

when you shoot fadeaways from the high post they register as slightly contested or open even if the person is playing decent defense LOL

Back
Top Bottom