Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

I love the fact that we can quick start a new game from the Nav menu....But why can't we load training from it? You waste time exiting a game, running to the facility, then waiting to load again . That's mad dumb.

Also, why start a game to have to see a pre game show, to have to go to the locker room, to have to hit "a" again to start the game? I mean, I get what they were trying to do, give you a "full experience"...but it is time consuming.

That being said...Giannis is a beast in this fame and I love my 2 way slasher.

But why can't we share clips to XBL? Wtf is up with that? I literally posterized tons of people and can't show anyone unless I upload to one drive and download it from there -____-

Won the 'ship, ROY and Finals MVP. We played the warriors (Who we never beat in the season). Lost the first game and I didn't play for a week until today, on work break. I ended up getting us the win and then we literally crushed them 4 in a row. Once I started playing way better defense and offense, it's like the team chemistry shot up and all of a sudden we all played like we were actually in the NBA.

Knicks still suck though. I wish I got a VC bonus for winning the 'ship, at least smh

Finally got my 6'3 two way play maker to a 90 ovr. Feels good seeing that purple badge next to my name when I hit the courts.
Thinking about making a new character once I get him to a 91 ovr. Want to try a character that's all about defense.

how is that two way playmaker? i thought about making a def playmaker or two way but they really handcuff you offensively....

def gives you some slashing attributes, but playmaking takes those away, so i never ended up making one...

i made a def/sc pg, i should have made him def/slash

Finally got my 6'3 two way play maker to a 90 ovr. Feels good seeing that purple badge next to my name when I hit the courts.
Thinking about making a new character once I get him to a 91 ovr. Want to try a character that's all about defense.
Trust me bruh, make lockdown sg or sf. So fun and cause so much trouble.

Thing is I don’t care about scoring. I see get my 8 pts or so but the offensive skills are very limited

Forgot all about this league draft. About to watch it from the beginning on YouTube. Hope they call some Twitch streamers I follow. Will try to get in on this action next year. Plan on going full cheese mode like everybody else when 2k19 drops. Lebron style sharp shooter B.

They're running the NBA 2K League games on PC?! Part of me is surprised YET slightly iffy about it...........since most of the elite NBA 2K gamers play console.

The question is, does that mean they'll be using mouse & keyboard to play NBA 2K League games or Xbox 1/Xbox 360 controllers connected to the PC to play the League games?

various things happened. if you followed the draft leading up, you'd know.

what they said it'd be based on wasn't what it was based on.

i will put myself in a better position for the next season.

bigjny88 bigjny88 they can use whatever controller they want.

games will be played in a neutral location in NYC (on LAN)

my fav team so far is sacramento.

they got colt mooty and timelycook (my favorite player)

Wait these 2K Leaguers actually have to move into the city/state/country that the teams are based in? Ah shidddddddd.. How long is this tournament suppose to last?

yeah, they all live in-house, provided by the team. there is a ton of info online about the league...

just stay away from brian mazambiqe or whatever dude's name is with forbes...

he's.................a vulture.

i'm not sure how long the season is supposed to last or how long the offseason is supposed to last, either.

turtle from entourage is the manager of the knicks

and shaq is the manager of the kings.

a community figure, youfamousenough, got the team manager job for the heat.

i think sac and miami have the best teams. (and miami simply based off my trust of famous)

Trust me bruh, make lockdown sg or sf. So fun and cause so much trouble.

Thing is I don’t care about scoring. I see get my 8 pts or so but the offensive skills are very limited

do not make a pure defender guard.

make him a rim protector (PF) the same height.....rim protector badges are better than lockdown badges IMO

(that is a gem)

if you REALLY wanna make a defensive guard...make a defender first, slasher second PG.

or a two-way shot creator.

i've been working on my kobe build

6'6" post-scoring shot creator

and....

do not make a pure defender guard.

make him a rim protector (PF) the same height.....rim protector badges are better than lockdown badges IMO

(that is a gem)

if you REALLY wanna make a defensive guard...make a defender first, slasher second PG.

or a two-way shot creator.

i've been working on my kobe build

6'6" post-scoring shot creator

and....

Nah bruh I really enjoy my LLD guard. 6’8 210...I bully everybody any contact I’m draining your bar, I can guard 1-4 and I’m contesting everything. Only thing I hate is when they put me at pg, I still play pretty good offensively bc I pass the ball ahead. Defensively The player that gives me trouble on defense is a shot creator. I’m out there to cause havoc that my joy. I don’t care about scoring, I still score but that not what define me on the court. but with playing pro am you have your good games and sometimes you have your bad games. My good games outweighs my bad but sometime I might run across a guy that gives me buckets but he worked for them.

so what your saying is they already knew who they was picking to make it ?

i heard it was fixed. ive watched some youtube videos but i didnt get deep into 2k this year so i was alil lost. it was making sense somewhat tho

Nah bruh I really enjoy my LLD guard. 6’8 210...I bully everybody any contact I’m draining your bar, I can guard 1-4 and I’m contesting everything. Only thing I hate is when they put me at pg, I still play pretty good offensively bc I pass the ball ahead. Defensively The player that gives me trouble on defense is a shot creator. I’m out there to cause havoc that my joy. I don’t care about scoring, I still score but that not what define me on the court. but with playing pro am you have your good games and sometimes you have your bad games. My good games outweighs my bad but sometime I might run across a guy that gives me buckets but he worked for them.

lol especially at 6'8"

rim protector is much better than pick pocket. (the badge tradeoff)

defensive stopper doesn't affect tireless scorer, relentless finisher, posterizer and a couple other finishing badges, which is why you find shot creators so tough to guard.

if you would have made a 6'8" PF rim protector, now you affect those badges with rim protector.

my boy actually made a 6'8" pure rim and he was pretty nasty (big man contact dunks still)

my rim protector is 6'11" 205....and his exploits are well documented in this post. (i ran PG up to elite 3 in proam with him....another pure defender, two-way stretch and two two-way sharp guards)

pure rim protectors maybe the glitchiest arch in the game. sharp rims are dope. slashing rims are dope. I've seen shot creating AND playmaking rim protectors too. I, personally, can do all those other things with the pure, so midaswell rock the HoF badges.

so what your saying is they already knew who they was picking to make it ?

i heard it was fixed. ive watched some youtube videos but i didnt get deep into 2k this year so i was alil lost. it was making sense somewhat tho

not fixed per se...at least not in my opinion.

i don't wanna get TOO into it

but it was just very shady....and their justification for it being shady and misleading was "oh, we're all inept. it's our first time trying this...."

, the main gripe i had, is that they pitched and promised "only the combine matters" when, that wasn't the case, at all.

i'm not mad they picked "top players" because, at the end of the day, if my job was on the line, that's what i would have done....lol

these guys have been the top players in this community for 4-5 years....since BEFORE myplayer and pro-am....

so i'm going hard to get on an "elite" team or grind up to that level with my guys for 19.

i never really cared too much, because people are biased against my archs. and most of the community requires dickriding and bootlicking to be "in"

(i don't just make a pure sharp and stand in the corner for you)

but now, i see, that's what will get you noticed in the community for professional avenues.

i'd even work in the league as a non-player, if given the opportunity.

random 2k story (if you follow the community)

i know the replacement on throwdown for mooty (the guy joked about as me)

his name is yay

we played 2s in park the other day and he goes "hey imma hop off and run with mike"

i'm like "who tf is mike?" whatever bro.

so i hop off and jump on with the random we just beat.

i had an 85 post-scoring shot creator guard.

the kid "mike" is kidd lit (one of two remaining members of throwdown, everyone else works in the league)

he's basically throwdown's main defender, i guess.

i put 18 on his head on 2s. LOL

including

First time posting but I had a thought, how would people feel about My Career being integrated online (more than it is currently) so you and a number of friends could play together. I mean you all get drafted and go through an entire season as individual players but in the same league so you would play against each other. Maybe even force a trade and make a big 3 with 2 other human players

Back
Top Bottom