Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

have you seen what that timeline looks like now?

to get your guy into the 80s would take 3 seasons almost and thats playing every single game

they've gone out of their way to make it as difficult as possible to incentivize buying vc

it's pathetic
If we are strictly speaking of playing vs. the CPU; do you NEED to have those high ratings to be successful? No. That is why I said it is a CHOICE that folks make and give in to 2K being hungry for the dollars.

You can run with your player, and slowly progress. Have something to build up to without DECIDING to spend money.

Yall spend money and then complain, stop giving them extra money after release. Simple solution

In general, I was very impressed with the game this year. Remember, I am strictly speaking on Exhibition Mode/My League; different experience than what I hear goes on in MyPlayer Mode. I wish those of you that have soured on the product would give MyLeague a chance with a created player.

In general, I was very impressed with the game this year. Remember, I am strictly speaking on Exhibition Mode/My League; different experience than what I hear goes on in MyPlayer Mode. I wish those of you that have soured on the product would give MyLeague a chance with a created player.

this is literally all i do. myleague w my created players (me, my bro and cousin) :lol: im on 2025 now. i just wish they gave us tattoos for the created players.

Trash looks like I'll be doing a custom cover like the old days

why do people hate LeBron? like, I watch basketball, but I don't follow a lot of sports talk, why is so polarizing?

I need some upgrades to the things i'm most interested in in 2k19 or i'll be passing this year especially with Red Dead 2 coming out in Oct.

why do people hate LeBron? like, I watch basketball, but I don't follow a lot of sports talk, why is so polarizing?

People like to hate him for some reason.

I enjoy watching him because he's the 2nd greatest player i have ever seen.

2k gonna have to edit Bron's uniform with all possible teams he might up joining. Can't have another Kyire situation all over again :lol:

I wouldn’t mind another MJ cover.

Would have been nice to see a Tim Duncan cover. Maybe there will be “legends” edition one again.

Yall really taking us serious about this cover huh? lol I'm just talking ish because I don't care for Lebron. I'm most likely going to buy the game straight from the Xbox store so the cover really won't matter.

I personally would like an Iverson cover.

Damn last time bron was on the cover they did the 2k14 shoe giveaway. What a grind that was

Offed my pair tho lol

Give me bron on the sixers cover tho shew

Yall really taking us serious about this cover huh? lol I'm just talking ish because I don't care for Lebron. I'm most likely going to buy the game straight from the Xbox store so the cover really won't matter.

I personally would like an Iverson cover.
Hard to read sarcasm over the internets

If we are strictly speaking of playing vs. the CPU; do you NEED to have those high ratings to be successful? No. That is why I said it is a CHOICE that folks make and give in to 2K being hungry for the dollars.

You can run with your player, and slowly progress. Have something to build up to without DECIDING to spend money.

Yall spend money and then complain, stop giving them extra money after release. Simple solution

you dont even play myplayer tho so how can you say any of this?

I didnt spend money thats why i stopped playing in november

that ****s unbearable nobody except dudes who live 2k has that type of time to devote to a damn game

tried it, it's trash.

myleague is dope with some homies tho

they should just fix myplayer.

Back
Top Bottom