Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

Does a nintendo version of a sports game being better than other consoles even worth a debate at this stage?

Or even of equal value

giphy-downsized-large.gif

lol, LDD >
My mans...thanks for putting me on.

I realized what I am in this game once I discovered the LDD. I'm not a pg, I'm a finisher. I truely enjoy great defense, rebounding, dunking, and making the right pass so much.
I don't care about scoring at all, but just don't look me off. If I have a 8, 6, 7, 4, & 3 game...I consider that a respectable game.

I'm going with a pf LLD and slasher...I need to control that paint on both ends. 10 gold badges? I gotta have em.

you know, you're like the only person who even acknowledged, let alone appreciated my contributions to the thread...

its tough, i dunno which way to go based off the info......

imma have to get the prelude in my hands and actually have the ability to toy with the height, weight, arm/shoulder length and archs (hopefully you can see ALL the badges you can earn)

it seems like they went specifically after my build...lol PF pure LDD is gonna have 17 badges vs. the 26 max (pure playmaker and playmaking post SF are highest badges)

gotta see the strength of each tier of badge, i.e. HoF vs Gold vs Silver vs Bronze.

i'm keeping my ideas to myself this year, especially since i got banned from last year's thread for trying to share my knowledge of the game

i anticipate all this hype suddenly turning into anger and complaints once mogs start getting dusted off every game again....

everything is broken. game is cheap. nobody is skilled, you just get unfair animations, etc.

i will say this, as far as arch builds are concerned....

the best builds are inspired by real life players....

my first build was a 7' stretch, spots told me to make it for the team he was going to run.....the player was trash.

second build was a 6'8" 189 lbs playmaker SF.....cause i usually would make 7' or 6'8" playmakers for myplayer BEFORE.....he was dope...just no defense in the paint and was ALWAYS matched up at the 4....

my first LDD build ORIGINALLY was going to be 6'5" 300 lbs barkley......but since 250 was highest, i went with college barkley. (god)

my second LDD build came off of allen iverson. I had AI in mind. i figured out that, at 6' you could have elite dribbles on a LDD pg. (80 dribble moves) he was pretty nice. never fleshed out his created shot enough to become a monster (also didn't grind him fully)

off the idea of that LDD build, i made a shot creator 6' 155" allen iverson. although, at that height, i couldn't get an AI type shot, so he doesnt LOOK like AI, per se....he is much more athletic...his pull up and jumper are more like russell westbrook.

thats my advice...

think of a real life player you think is nice, you think would be effective in the 2k game world, and you think you could naturally adopt his playstyle.

for example, i really think a ken faried build can be NASTY in 18....(in 17 too.) 6'8" rebounding finisher? you don't even need to be fed the ball. LOL on fast breaks and cuts? LOL. can also play paint d and close out on shooters? come on.

people place too much emphasis on height. i trolled the community into finally accepting that with a 6'5" PF

2k18 will be much more about the actual LINEUPS rather than "oh, i got 5 dudes who can hoop."

archs didn't REALLY matter if you had 5 solid dudes in 17....

in 18? you gotta really have and execute concepts offensively and defensively based upon your lineups.

i might do a complete 180 and go offense in 18......i put up 61 with a LDD....imagine what i can do with an offensive arch....

Back
Top Bottom