Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

Is amazon not going to carry physical copies of this? Been waiting to pre-order this for a while and all they been offering is the digital code.

I was out so I downloaded it off the MS store at 12:01.

Just got home & it didn't start downloading :stoneface:

I was only able to the practice because it wouldn't connect to the server for the other parts, closing and restarting seems to have fixed that

2k i'm sick of your ********, this cap system is trash!!!!

Last edited:
Ill download it tomorrow.

You guys reserve the game yet? I havent. But i def need to for that vc. Or is vc cheaper to cop outright?? Somebody punch the numbers for me

I'm skipping it until Black Friday. Game looks the same.

man listen, this might just be the prelude but this game feels like Live
the my career portion is ****e only good thing is getting this junk out of the way before the actual game comes
another thing, I made a 6'8 SF and dude looks like a pg out there,

Last edited:
IMG_9200.PNG

Ill download it tomorrow.

You guys reserve the game yet? I havent. But i def need to for that vc. Or is vc cheaper to cop outright?? Somebody punch the numbers for me
10K VC is like 5 bucks. I usually wait until the game drops like on black friday then use the extra I would've spent on VC. Screw 2K for not making the game fully enjoyable out the gate without VC though.

So Live had a better demo experience?

Waaaaay better. 2K of course plays better....

But it's essentially a whole bunch of unskipable cut scenes. Two games of 3-3 on the blacktop. One game of 5-5 on the blacktop. And 2 training camp games (backups then starters). Training camp games are 5 mins. Blacktop games go to 21....counting by 2s & 3s.

Can't wait to run a season with either the all time rosters or one with a bunch of the new classic teams added this year. Should be a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom