Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

They really gotta give the coaches and rest of the staff on the bench the same treatment they give players already

They be looking waaaaayyyyy too blocky compared to the players

I feel like on defense you don't really need a LDD you just need to know how to play defense. Which a lot of people don't

I agree bc I used to cause sharpshooters nightmares with my shot creator. But you cause havoc with a LLD. I'm glad they doing away with the spamming of reaching too. Now you actually have to play solid defense.

Also sharpshooters can't hide behind ball screens all day

Last edited:
Sooooo...you're gonna be a DJ? Before you hoop? So I'm guessing you're playground legend this time. And not starting from hs and college..which kind of blows.

If the gameplay was anything like the first cut scenes at 4:45 while dude was waiting to run.....

Man! That would be perfect

2K just needs to make two NBA games next year...........one for the MyCareer folk like what EA attempted a long time ago (I forgot the name of EA's NBA story mode game), and another game for folk like us that care about actual basketball game play (MyLeague, MyGM, MyTeam, etc.).

2K got enough money from us now AND they make more games beyond NBA and WWE, they can afford to make two separate NBA games based off of the two gaming audiences of NBA 2K.

2K just needs to make two NBA games next year...........one for the MyCareer folk like what EA attempted a long time ago (I forgot the name of EA's NBA story mode game), and another game for folk like us that care about actual basketball game play (MyLeague, MyGM, MyTeam, etc.).

2K got enough money from us now AND they make more games beyond NBA and WWE, they can afford to make two separate NBA games based off of the two gaming audiences of NBA 2K.

Why would they do that when they could just make one game and give you the option of what mode you want to play? Lol

CO6fIH3W8AAxWfX.jpg

FYI, The Prelude will be available for download on the PS4 and XB1 @ midnight.

Back
Top Bottom