Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

10K VC is like 5 bucks. I usually wait until the game drops like on black friday then use the extra I would've spent on VC. Screw 2K for not making the game fully enjoyable out the gate without VC though.

all facts. bro its damn near unplayable every year without the vc. all the minute extras needed to enjoy your game, or suffer for seasons being a bum.

10K VC is like 5 bucks. I usually wait until the game drops like on black friday then use the extra I would've spent on VC. Screw 2K for not making the game fully enjoyable out the gate without VC though.

What makes you say this?

I am not familiar with those modes so I wouldn't know

For example in my career your player starts off with a low *** rating and you gotta play a lot of games get decent. Then you'd use all your vc on attributes, so forget the little things like shot form that matters, won't have enough vc unless you buy some or play several more games. Tryna not look bummy in mypark? Forget it.

Yea Rob Jones spoke on that in the video above.

He said most games have multiple forms of currency (Might have one for accessories, another for attributes); they wanted it so that there was only one form oc currency in their game.

I can understand the frustration for older folks that don't have time to grind it out to earn VC

Waaaaay better. 2K of course plays better....

But it's essentially a whole bunch of unskipable cut scenes. Two games of 3-3 on the blacktop. One game of 5-5 on the blacktop. And 2 training camp games (backups then starters). Training camp games are 5 mins. Blacktop games go to 21....counting by 2s & 3s.

Yeah, might just delete the Prelude and finish off the Live demo.

2K could've at least gave us a quarter of Cavs/Warriors or something.

Shutup Rob.

How the hell does that nonsense translate to you having to pay for simple **** like haircuts and beards.

VC is got damn robbery always has been and always will.

I miss the days of skill points and the "2K insider" a.k.a fake Stephen A Smith

Yeah and getting your skills up definitely isn't as smooth as he's portraying it. I imagine 60-90 would take at least 200 games minimum without help, not everyone has that time.

Yeah and getting your skills up definitely isn't as smooth as he's portraying it. I imagine 60-90 would take at least 200 games minimum without help, not everyone has that time.
Nahhh last year I had a myplayer I didn't buy any vc with and you max out at like all star break if you play every game ...I was playing on hof difficulty though which gets you the most vc

You gotta pay for haircuts now?
yep. and no more face sculpting so unless you do face scan you have to choose from a handful of stock faces
can't change skin tone etc.... the creator is all bad

I don't understand how we got here, face sculpting was fine, it was hair and body types that needed to change, they threw in a few more hairstyles, added a miniscule amount a weight to the player and completely took away the tool that was perfectly fine

Yea last year you were rated a 95 by all star weekend in your rookie year, if played all the games and go to practice and continue to fill that doin work meter.

Only people that spend money on VC is my park people.

Y'all all playing 2k for the wrong reason. Get ya player maxed out and go to the park. Simulation and career mode is dead

Park & Pro-Am are only fun if you're playing with people you know.

Occasionally you'll link up with random people that know what they're doing but most of the time it's watching someone dribble for 18 seconds then throwing up a long three.

Demo was decent at best. Not feeling the Playground at all.
Going with Live this year for sure now. May get 2k on Black Friday but definitely not paying full price this year. My scan in Live came out way better than in 2k

IMG_3689.JPG

Live
IMG_3688.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom