Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

@enphan
I read his frantic post in Sid from Toy Story's voice in my head. Dude is loco.

:rofl:

Pay attention closely for now on.

There are instances in which a pass is made, a receive then CREATES a path ON HIS OWN, and then scores. And the game will still give an assist.

But yea, just pay close attention

Why do I need to pay closer attention? I'm not really sure, but I believe we are agreeing about assists right now.

Dog, I dropped like $50 on VC immediately. I get like 2 hours tops an evening to play, I woulda been at like 63 right now.:lol::smh:

I know, shame on me, but I just wanna enjoy myself. Starting out with that 60 character and missing so many gimmes got too frustrating.:rolleyes

Thread been wildin lately, hardly no 2K talk in here ...hopefully its get back on track bc I'm tired of goin to OS, cats too hardcore over there.

Dog, I dropped like $50 on VC immediately. I get like 2 hours tops an evening to play, I woulda been at like 63 right now.:lol::smh:

I know, shame on me, but I just wanna enjoy myself. Starting out with that 60 character and missing so many gimmes got too frustrating.:rolleyes

Same boat as you as far as having the time to play. Been grinding since it came out that Friday and I have only accumulated about 9,000 VC.. enough to upgrade my player to a 61. It was just too frustrating missing shots and I was starting to dread playing the game. At least now I can grind, getting a good pct. of green releases, and playing games with a little bit of decency! All in now.. I am about to cop more VC and yeah... 2K and Take Two Interactive WON. :smh:|l:lol:

Yeah I gave in, just don't have the time. Had to stay up late to even sneak in some play.

Think I spent somewhere around 60-70 on VC just to get my player to an 86 and to buy some gear. Don't plan on buying anymore til 2k19
(smh that's money I could have spent on buying Fifa or something B.)

Why do I need to pay closer attention? I'm not really sure, but I believe we are agreeing about assists right now.

I said to pay attention to how often you ARE credited with an assist when you probably didn't deserve it. Since the initial convo was you being "cheated" out of assists due to the CPU bobbling passes, etc

Got damn :lol:

I am NOT sassing here.

I would like to know the average age of folks that buy VC. I couldn't imagine folks that were playing Bulls vs. Blazers giving up real world money to these money hungry folks @ 2K

I said to pay attention to how often you ARE credited with an assist when you probably didn't deserve it. Since the initial convo was you being "cheated" out of assists due to the CPU bobbling passes, etc

I gotcha. I detailed when I'm getting with a bulk of my assists here:
I like to think I'm thinking about it fairly. Most of my assists are coming from cutters and flares into immediate layups/dunks/jumpers.
I don't think I'm being credited with assist more than I should very often at all

I am NOT sassing here.

I would like to know the average age of folks that buy VC. I couldn't imagine folks that were playing Bulls vs. Blazers giving up real world money to these money hungry folks @ 2K
They got me, bruh. I’m 32, but I was more of a Bulls vs Lakers guy.:lol:

At this point in my life, where it takes like 40 hours to get your player to a decent rating where the game is fun, I’d rather just give them the cash than grind for three months.:lol:

As much as I hate micro transactions and are against the whole thing, the mechanics of this game are too good for me not to enjoy it.

I’ve gotta have more self control, though.:lol:

I gotcha. I detailed when I'm getting with a bulk of my assists here:

I don't think I'm being credited with assist more than I should very often at all

And I am saying That you feel THAT way because you aren't closely looking at how lenient they are

At this point in my life, where it takes like 40 hours to get your player to a decent rating where the game is fun, I’d rather just give them the cash than grind for three months.:lol:

As much as I hate micro transactions and are against the whole thing, the mechanics of this game are too good for me not to enjoy it.

This, 34 here. As much as I despise how they're jerking people, game is smooth.

Yea, I feel you. I feel the same way about wanting to start up games like GTA and/or RPGs that I never got into. The time just isn't there man.

still no vids.

75 ovr.

all the opponents are 88 or 89 (pg they were 90)

also, cause i know yall pull every excuse known to man, both those teams in pro am came in together. the first team had matching SNs.....second team quit together AFTER i made my matchup drop out. he was an 89 ovr. I'm sure his 80 dollars was well worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread been wildin lately, hardly no 2K talk in here ...hopefully its get back on track bc I'm tired of goin to OS, cats too hardcore over there.

cause nobody has anything to actually contribute but complaints LMAO

I am NOT sassing here.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mogs spent 80 bucks and still can't put up the numbers i do with a 75 ovr.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

keep the insults coming. they genuinely make you better at 2k.

500 vc every 10 minutes....or cave and spend 80 bucks, still be trash, and delete the character.

skip all the back and forth

just eject your disc and snap it in half.

Yea, I feel you. I feel the same way about wanting to start up games like GTA and/or RPGs that I never got into. The time just isn't there man.

Man Y'all ain't lying :lol:.

I still have a hard line principle about paying for VC. Couldn't look at myself If I did it...but I get it.

I didn't even get through half a season of Myplayer last year.....and have played like 3 games this year. It's not for me anymore.

Bout to get into myleague once the season starts. Working on some rosters now. I wanna wait at least 10 games or so in real life to see how players get acclimated and project....then take it from there.

Right now, I'm playing mostly games against the homies when they come thru....and simulation games against the CPU.

If anybody wants smoke on the PS4....inbox me. I'm like that :pimp:

everybody thinks they're good at 2k. When you lose, it's never cause you aren't good enough, it's because the game is cheating you out of showing your true talent.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SNAP THE DISC IN HALF AND SAVE EVERYONE THE HASSLE BRO

everybody thinks they're good at 2k. When you lose, it's never cause you aren't good enough, it's because the game is cheating you out of showing your true talent.

Can't argue with this.

User Error is real. Human ego is a hell of a thing though. That is always why I say, "Post a video."

Man, if you dudes just recorded yourselves playing, you could see your flaws. How many have watched themselves play the game after recording? Just like 5-10 minutes of gameplay. You can see so much. It will make you reflect before saying, "The CPU always comes back."

The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.

Can't argue with this.

User Error is real. Human ego is a hell of a thing though. That is always why I say, "Post a video."

Man, if you dudes just recorded yourselves playing, you could see your flaws. How many have watched themselves play the game after recording? Just like 5-10 minutes of gameplay. You can see so much. It will make you reflect before saying, "The CPU always comes back."

The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.
The game isn't perfect.

im the only one with highlights to post, DC

that's why.

(besides them cats on xbox, they can barely game capture LOL ps4>)

See...this is why we call you an insecure child. Literally, nobody is talking about you :lol:. You occasionally come in here and boast about your "skill gap"....when that's not the topic of conversation. Dudes could be talking about tendencies, rosters, my gm and microtransactions....and you'll come out of nowhere with some "lmao's...you aren't good enough", "snap the disc in half". It's OD. People enjoy or don't enjoy the game for a multitude of reasons. You flat out act like an obnoxious child...who's only success in life is being ok at a game.

Relax dog. Go play pro am, or let your girl rack up VC. It's not that serious.

See...this is why we call you an insecure child. Literally, nobody is talking about you :lol:. You occasionally come in here and boast about your "skill gap"....when that's not the topic of conversation. Dudes could be talking about tendencies, rosters, my gm and microtransactions....and you'll come out of nowhere with some "lmao's...you aren't good enough", "snap the disc in half". It's OD. People enjoy or don't enjoy the game for a multitude of reasons. You flat out act like an obnoxious child...who's only success in life is being ok at a game.

Relax dog. Go play pro am, or let your girl rack up VC. It's not that serious.

literally entire last page was about me.

LMAO

you've posted about me 3 times in the last day.

SNAP YOUR DISC IN HALF AND LEAVE THE POST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom