Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

So your girl is a bum. No life. She spends all morning playing a game for you to rack up your VC???

You work 60 hours a week???

You must be fat. So get in the gym in real life, not 2K. Your girl must also be fat. Get her in the gym.

Smh.

It ain't that serious it's just a video game.

Does this make you enjoy 2k more or?

Lmao i give you dudes tips after tips

All you offer is tears and crybaby complaints.

HERE IT COMES

YALL JUST TRASH THATS WHY ITS NOT FUN TO YOU.

YOU WANT TO CASUALLY PLAY EASY PICK UP AND PLAY GAMES

PEOPLE WITH SKILL WANT MORE DIFFICULTY TO SEPARATE THEMSELVES FROM YOU.

Now report and ban me, even tho dude is calling me and my girl fat cause shes already better than him in 2k.

I tell you how to get easy vc to level up and you get emotional and insult me lmaoooooooo

Just a game but you literally in here crying like a child cause you cant make a layup

Personal insults but its just a game lmaoooooo

Lmaoooooooooo

It isn't even with post feeds though
They cant make the game tell the difference. Im sure there will be tweaks to it.

For example an outlet pass to a cherry picker. If hes unimpeded to the cup, dont matter how long or how many dribbles he takes

Game cant differenciate that and say an easy blow by after a quick pass.

Id rather it be this way than jerk you out of clear path assists, post assists and otherwise

Neither one of us know what they can detect or not detect.

It has been an issue for years. Nothing new at all

Its vastly different from last year.

Last year seemed timed. If you scored x amount if seconds after the pass.

Not saying i have intimate knowledge of how passing is coded, none of us do.

But this is vastly different from any previous 2k......way more generous.

I actually love the game and gameplay.

I’ve been playing a little myplayer, but mainly quick games offline against the computer until the season starts and I’ll dive in the Gm mode.

Started on superstar to get adjusted and I’m on HOF now. I win some/lose some and still learning . Never knew the controller vibrates when you are supposed to release on a layup lol.

The myplayer complaints I understand though , if that was my main attraction I would probably return the game

Typical hurt nt gang mentallity.

Of course yall bond over the trauma of sucking.

Of course you lames want pics of the fat loser girl of mine who has already more games played and vc earned than you lmaoooooo she also isnt crying about the game and has played 2k a total of one time lmaoooooo if she can score and you cant....WELP

Its vastly different from last year.

Last year seemed timed. If you scored x amount if seconds after the pass.

Not saying i have intimate knowledge of how passing is coded, none of us do.

But this is vastly different from any previous 2k......way more generous.
We can agree to disagree

Also, you getting nearly 20 assists has more to do with 2K and their LIBERAL counting of assists. So I would say for the few assists that bobbed passes takes away from you, many of the assists that you do get shouldn't even be counted as assists. Be fair.

I kinda know the answer, but are assists really given this liberally in the real NBA - Operation Sports Forums https://forums.operationsports.com/...-assists-really-given-liberally-real-nba.html

I like to think I'm thinking about it fairly, and believe Ive responded fairly level headed speaking about it. Most of my assists are coming from cutters and flares into immediate jumpers. I've personally always considered an assist as such:

an assist is attributed to a player who passes the ball to a teammate in a way that leads to a score by field goal, meaning that he or she was "assisting" in the basket within 2-3 dribbles/moves.

So if I pass to someone on the break, as long as they don't have to do multiple moves I still count it IRL. Assists can really be open to interpretation within a reasonable margin.

I like to think I'm thinking about it fairly, and believe Ive responded fairly level headed speaking about it. Most of my assists are coming from cutters and flares into immediate jumpers. I've personally always considered an assist as such:

So if I pass to someone on the break, as long as they don't have to do multiple moves I still count it IRL. Assists can really be open to interpretation within a reasonable margin.
Pay attention closely for now on.

There are instances in which a pass is made, a receive then CREATES a path ON HIS OWN, and then scores. And the game will still give an assist.

But yea, just pay close attention

How many in here purchase VC? I finally gave in yesterday and just bought $20 of VC and now my player is a 70. :lol: Got tired of missing wide open jump shots.

Back
Top Bottom