Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

I can dig that, but it's not just him. Everyone open at the 3 is straight splash. Only got it last night, but haven't seen a miss yet from any position or type of player. They limit us to these archetypes but the cpu can expand theirs.

I can dig that, but it's not just him. Everyone open at the 3 is straight splash. Only got it last night, but haven't seen a miss yet from any position or type of player. They limit us to these archetypes but the cpu can expand theirs.

Brook Lopez is kinda money from 3 for me, but has his misses. Everyone else on my team is regular miss/makes.
People I face make a nice amount, but miss as well. Haven't come across thing UNREAL from 3 yet.

Oh I see. I haven’t played enough but I do remember this being in issue in one of the past games. ‘16 iirc.

if you aint know adidas is dominating about to put nike out of business :emoji_blush:

http://money.cnn.com/quote/quote.html?symb=ADDYY

giphy (2).gif

Serge Ibaka wouldn't be a good example of complaining about someone unrealistically knocking down wide open spot up 3s.

That is what he does at this point of his career.

That is who he has been for 4 years now

I really hoping Live comes correct next year, with this 2k microtransaction fiasco they have a comeback window.

game finally downloaded. Will be hopping on soon as I get off work. xbox gamertag same as my s/n.
Don't think I'm going to purchase any VC period. Yall will have to just watch me struggle on MyPark in my doo doo brown shirt and grey sweats.

After the buzz that Live has gotten this year, they may add some form of "VC" that has to be paid for.
Most games in this gen has add-ons, things to buy for people to have/get an edge; Live just wasn't able to do it cause it was trash.

I think people would be upset if Live did that. You can quickly level your player up in Live Run. All it takes is 1-3 skill points to upgrade each category and you usually earn 1 skill point per game.

Yea Live has nowhere near the kinda clout they need. I fully believe they'll be just as bad as 2k eventually, but they gotta get back to the top and stay for a few yrs and/or get those exclusivity rights first

Back
Top Bottom