OFFICIAL NBA 2K19 Thread | Available Now

just dont use directional passing **** is the absolute worst IMO

i use RB then the button to the player i wanna pass to. over time you just become very quick with it

that directional **** dont work for me maybe because im a PF with no passing abilities

i use RB then the button to the player i wanna pass to. over time you just become very quick with it

that directional **** dont work for me maybe because im a PF with no passing abilities

this.

directional passing is a disaster

1000000% true

Was going to be my answer but, in the past, when I Responded with that, folks didn't like that advice.

So I am interested in hearing his actual gripe.

I can't explain it right now, but some passes aren't pinpoint if I'm driving and kicking. Either results into a turnover or throw out to the perimeter to clear it out.

I can't explain it right now, but some passes aren't pinpoint if I'm driving and kicking. Either results into a turnover or throw out to the perimeter to clear it out.
Train yourself into ONLY making passes using Icon Passing.

Practice and practice.

Also, go into your controller settings and make sure you adjust the directional passing ratios

directional passing is broken.

you can't skip pass either.

you have to icon everything.

stop trying to say 'yeah but what about..."

just icon pass everything. (you can control the pass type if you set your controller setting that way, i.e. if you double tap the icon it'll bounce pass, if you hold it it will overhead, etc.)

Giannis is one of my favorite players but I hate this dude in the game
I play with Detroit, some dude scored 57 with Giannis last night and I still only lost by 2 points in OT
thanks to two cheap bump steals at the end of the game. I've never been more furious at a video game in my life :angry:

Online MyLeague Fantasy Drafts are completely broken :smh:

2K will patch a VC, badge or rep glitch in less than 24 hours but an entire game mode that doesn't cost to play is in shambles in patch 7. Shows you that money is truly all they care about. Before MyTeam and MyCareer was pay to play, the online league system was perfect. No bugs, no draft problems, nothing but enjoyable gameplay. There was even a website where you could control your entire league. You could watch game scores and stats in real time as they happened. What happened to that?

Live, please come back.

Last edited:
Still having fun, some bugs have been popping in and out on the XB1 build.

Miss the way Rec Center was in 2K15. The cities in MyPark could make a return. IDK, a lot of stuff can improve, but the neighborhood events are pretty genius and well appreciated.

I'm not understanding the rep system at all for rec and I need to because I'm getting real sick of playing with guys who don't understand simple basketball principles (like passing the ball outside of just assists).

Still looking for My Park/Pro-Am/Rec Center teammates. Consistent ones.

I play the 3/4, preferably the point forward. 78 currently overall.

ChiefEdiri on XBL, RedBLOODEDKing on PSN.

Add me and Happy New Years 2K19 fam.

Ole boy lying. This year is the first year they even had a full online franchise mode. It’s never worked. Like literally never worked lmao

Still looking for My Park/Pro-Am/Rec Center teammates. Consistent ones.

I play the 3/4, preferably the point forward. 78 currently overall.

ChiefEdiri on XBL, RedBLOODEDKing on PSN.

Add me and Happy New Years 2K19 fam.

I'll add you on psn. NYpaid

Point Guard 89 overall shot creating slasher.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican what mode/modes are you currently playing? I just picked it back up after RDR, been running MyLeague (player lock) and been experimenting with Player DNA.

I come in peace

Can’t believe they took away All star team up.

2K is money hungry and wants everyone to buy VC and get hooked to MyPark BS.

People need to stop supporting them fools.

Have to wonder who VC it takes to get to a 99 in real gameplaying time.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican what mode/modes are you currently playing? I just picked it back up after RDR, been running MyLeague (player lock) and been experimenting with Player DNA.

I come in peace
Me and my man HyperBaller21 have been making our own rosters since 2K11, we only play Exhibition Mode, Watch CPU vs CPU games, or MyLeague/MyGm.

I am in edit mode right now, just watching CPU vs CPU.

Going to start putting in time in the game. Are there any recommended sliders to download to make the game feel 'realistic'?

Also what modes do you guys recommend playing this year? I usually only play MyPlayer, but figured to invest more out of the game lol.

Going to start putting in time in the game. Are there any recommended sliders to download to make the game feel 'realistic'?

Also what modes do you guys recommend playing this year? I usually only play MyPlayer, but figured to invest more out of the game lol.
I can share mine when I get home but Asking for sliders is always tough because different people have different perspectives of Realistic.

MyPlayer is always the most popular, but the CPU controlled players also bring the most frustration to the user experience.

MyLeague is something I will always put my name on the line for

I can share mine when I get home but Asking for sliders is always tough because different people have different perspectives of Realistic.

MyPlayer is always the most popular, but the CPU controlled players also bring the most frustration to the user experience.

MyLeague is something I will always put my name on the line for

Xbox?

Back
Top Bottom