OFFICIAL NBA 2K19 Thread | Available Now

I can share mine when I get home but Asking for sliders is always tough because different people have different perspectives of Realistic.

MyPlayer is always the most popular, but the CPU controlled players also bring the most frustration to the user experience.

MyLeague is something I will always put my name on the line for
I'll give MyLeague a chance.

And yeah, I wouldn't mind testing out your sliders. Thanks, man.

Anybody play all Star team up? Man I rememver when it was first introduced I would run with a group of NTers and we’s be killin :lol:

I only play Franchise mode and Team up these days

once people quit in All Star team up it becomes corny. fun mode overall tho.. i just despise playing vs the AI, just not fun to me at all

im a 91 now with my created dude so i normally just rock Rec center or Pro am if i got 5 on, but most of the time only got 3 on and it sucks dealing with randoms but it is what it is, only avg 10-11 pts in rec

out of 14 games in Pro-am with the squad i avg 17pts not to bad being the PF (Post scoring-Stretch)

only modes i play tho. only played 12 mycareer games but got most of my badges already by just playing rec/pro am

Started MyCareer. Still not a fan of the storyline. Just let me level up my player lol

Is there a stopping point as far as cutscenes? The year to year characters seem to be getting glossed over.

A lot of stuff 2K should shore up. The gameplay mechanics at least in MyCareer work perfectly fine for me at least, but whatever change they made for shooting from 2K18 to 2K19 seems very unneccassry. It's very pressure sensitive.

The VC earning needs a complete overhaul so I don't have to be forced to buy a certain amount to have a respectable MyPlayer. At the same time, a carry over system from MyCareer(similar to the Mass Effect series) makes perfect sense for next year's release.

Could push more incentive to buy better player gear or apparel instead of just leveling up attributes.

A lot of stuff 2K should shore up. The gameplay mechanics at least in MyCareer work perfectly fine for me at least, but whatever change they made for shooting from 2K18 to 2K19 seems very unneccassry. It's very pressure sensitive.

The VC earning needs a complete overhaul so I don't have to be forced to buy a certain amount to have a respectable MyPlayer. At the same time, a carry over system from MyCareer(similar to the Mass Effect series) makes perfect sense for next year's release.

Could push more incentive to buy better player gear or apparel instead of just leveling up attributes.

this your first 2k huh? lol

Been playing since Dreamcast with family friends. All the way from when the FT system was based on balancing the trigger buttons.

Haven't been good in a while though, some years really. 2K8 is a personal favorite in the series. The cover with Blake/KD/Rose as well. Early Warriors teams with Barnes/Iguodala at the 4 were deadly from 3 lol.

i only ask cause they not finna do any of the things you suggest.

they changed shooting for the better.

most changes they make to pro am( mycareer) are to balance player v player interactions.

the shooting mechanic is the best it's been in years.

any type of criticism of VC is futile. they're not going to change the system.

the only thing i could see possibly happening is an ability to share your mycareer files across systems, i.e. same player on xbox and ps4.

which is still a stretch. right now people buy and pay for two separate players (at least) on two separate systems

your comments led me to believe you were new to the mode.

honestly boggles my ******* mind how this bug isnt fixed yet. Unreal man

playing rec and im with 3 buddies on the black team as you can see our jerseys, 2 randoms on our team are in white jerseys tho making the game have 7 white jerseys instead of 5 black.

Game is a joke but yet i still play lolol since i used icon it didnt affect me but its just the stupid man makes no sense

g.PNG

:lol: @ Carryover system .

Come on man, no chance in hell

We'll see, but it's a definite possibility. Almost a necessary one. Don't think I've made it through one or more complete NBA season in MyCareer.

Push more incentive to utilize the 2K account as well.

lol ok bro.

mog said "we'll see"

this is why i asked if you're new to 2k.

another example of how weird the 2k community is....

he said it's a definite possibility.

their entire business model is contingent upon the current system.....

but because YOU have never finished a whole season, 2k is going to lose hundreds of millions of dollars....

for you.

guy who has never finished a season.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican i tweeted about this earlier...some NTer said he woulda made the combine had he played....

like, in fortnite, you couldn't find 10 people who would say they are better than that ninja kid, right?

but literally 98% of the 2k community think they're better than DIMEZ (the number 1 pick in the NBA 2k league draft........)

like, it's plain ridiculous.

mogs can't even play on Hall of Fame difficulty LOL

ain't never icon passed in their life.....

and X xxpizzo that's been a glitch the entire year. it used to happen in team pro am, if you can believe that....someone would be wearing your team's jersey LOL

and it doesn't even show up like that for all 10 players....like the other team may not even see him in another jersey.....and not all 5 of your teammates either...LOLOLOLOLOL

i will give 2k props on finally adding PRIVATE MATCH MAKING to pro am.

me and my buddies run friendly scrims (like you would run pick up games of basketball in real life)

it's the most fun i've had on 2k in years.

finally hit 95. dunno what to use my rebirth on....

the point of rebirth is to make a build with at least 5 HoF badges, because you don't have to grind them...

SG pure shot creator 6' minimum weight = allen iverson

PG slashing shot creator 6'3" 200 = westbrook

SG shot creating sharp = all HoF shooting badges except limitless, without being a pure sharp

PF playmaking stretch 6'11" minimum weight = KD (only one HoF badge=free throw ace)

SG post-scoring shot creator 6'6' 200 = veteran kobe (initially was going to make this for rebirth but i'm hesitant...)

SG pure shot creator 6'7" 200 = scoring machine kobe

SG pure slasher 6'7" = 6 HoF badges, including defensive stopper, basically making a pure slasher a two way, in a sense. (i want to make this build the least)

PF two way athletic 6'7" 270 = zion (only two HoF badges)

i feel like i'd be most effective with the westbrook or kobe builds. westbrook is basically my two way but pumped-up offensively...there isn't much difference in how i would play with it.....

the post-scoring shot creator....i feel like that's a bucket everytime i touch the rock....but it's slightweight limited....in athleticism and defense.....

the allen iverson? i mean, 6' automatically makes it a build just for fun...can't play competitive pro am with a 6' unless it's a pure lock (and even then) i do feel like i would get sooooooo many buckets with the build tho....

the bigger pure shot is what i'm leaning towards instead of the post-shot.......

the playmaking stretch "kd" build is what i wanted to make last year but made a shot-creating stretch instead. it's basically to keep the on-ball speed and handles up high enough to combo iso moves with a stretch......but only one HoF badge, i feel like i could grind that build in a month from scratch....

the shot-sharp is a build i wanted to make cause it's the only way to have HoF shooting badges without being a pure sharp. VERY LIMITED tho....no defense....limitless on gold so you CAN camp hash but you midaswell make a pure.....

the pure slasher has 6 HoF badges as well as silver defensive badges....only reason i'm considering it.

the two way is a GOAT build....

lol i just dunno.

I'll read it later, but I'm getting the indication that I should just stop playing 2K altogether...

if you're playing under some guise of them eventually letting you transfer the character to 2k20......

yes.

It's a realistic possibility though. I'm in hopes of a very extended generation/ecosystem...one spanning 10-15 years. For myself at least as I don't see when I'll be able to get either a PS4 Pro or One X, but definitely striving for the better things in life as always.

We'll see, but it's a definite possibility. Almost a necessary one. Don't think I've made it through one or more complete NBA season in MyCareer.

Push more incentive to utilize the 2K account as well.
2K has no reason to allow people to carry over anything from one game to the next.

Financially, it doesn't make sense for a company that we know makes a KILLING with microtransactions to do something like that.

You have to be realistic

It's actually pretty possible. MLB The Show does it with their career mode (arguably their most popular game feature), and they are micro transaction based as well.

this is gonna devolve into something unproductive.

you got it.

they gonna give up hundreds of millions of dollars to be like MLB the show.

Yes, I am on XBOX ONE

They are uploaded but they are set for CPU vs. CPU games.

You can try them if you want.

GT: DCALLAMERICAN

ill give yours a try. always use sliders for MyLeague using player lock. I've been using sliders from operation sports and for some reason this year i can't find the one i like.

Back
Top Bottom