Official NBA Draft Lottery/ 2010 NBA Draft Thread Vol. June 24th 7ET

Exactly, that's what I'm saying. If I'm Kahn I don't give up the house for Evan Turner meaning I don't offer them much. Hence the "so-so" offer.

I'd rather us move up into the #5 slot and grab Wesley Johnson to go along with DeMarcus Cousins.

PG- Rubio/Flynn
SG- Brewer/Ellington
SF- W. Johnson
PF- Love
C- Cousins/Milicic

Originally Posted by JPZx

Exactly, that's what I'm saying. If I'm Kahn I don't give up the house for Evan Turner meaning I don't offer them much. Hence the "so-so" offer.

I'd rather us move up into the #5 slot and grab Wesley Johnson to go along with DeMarcus Cousins.

PG- Rubio/Flynn
SG- Brewer/Ellington
SF- W. Johnson
PF- Love
C- Cousins/Milicic
Jw, but you honestly think Rubio is going to stay in Minny?

What's the big deal about Rubio staying in Minnesota?

If they have a good young team around the time he comes out, he's going to worry about playing for some sorry !%@ team in a big market or where theres warm weather instead of playing for a possible winning team?

Let's say NY ends up with Joe Johnson and probably trades or Tony Parker. Parker contract expires after next season, so when Rubio comes in who will be on that team to make him believe they looking to win ball games? A ball dominant SG and a few other wing players?

Alot of this stuff doesnt add up. I think he will look at who he's playing with and what are the chances of that team being good once he's added over anything.

If he does %%@@@ about where he wants to play when he comes into the league, I'll continue to hold off on him to I get the right offer. Its not like Flynn can't become a good PG. I'll make him pay just like he making us pay by acting like a drama queen. So, if he wants to play hardball and not come to the team that drafted him, then stay your !%@ in Spain for another 2-3 years til' you find a way out of Minnesota.  

I like this Ryan Richards dude after watching some of the stuff on ESPN3 last night in Chicago. Where is he projected to go? I'll take him in OKC to replace Etan Thomas who can be kept around as some sort of special coach/motivator with his poetry.

And I know everybody makes mistakes, but I feel like Chad Ford shouldn't have a job after the whole Darko thing. Every time I read something he writes or see his face, it always reminds me of that and I just can't ever forgive him
laugh.gif

Somebody is gonna get a steal whoever gets Dexter Pittman in the 2nd round.

I watching the draft combine yesterday and Monroe looked taller than Cousins. I knew I wasn't tripping.

smh.gif
Lance. He coulda went back and took what another 15 shots a game since Deontay Vaughn leaving.
laugh.gif
I still think he'll get taken though. Dude is gonna make it.

* Minnesota is not happy about the way Al Jefferson and Kevin Love playdefense together. Surely, the Warriors are already in talks ifJefferson is really on the trade block.

Link

Article on NBADraft.net
One trade rumor that briefly circulated here involved the Sixers andthe Minnesota Timberwolves. The Timberwolves want Turner and would givethe Sixers their No. 4 and No. 16 picks in exchange for the second pick.
Hmmm

ESPN is reporting trade talks have progressed between Minnesota andPhilly. ESPN has suggested the Wolves will give up #4, #16, and theirsecond, for #2 and a future 1st round pick. Heard it around 2am thismorning on 1500 ESPN radio per some report out of Philly.

I feel the same way, but i really cant stop imaging the things a wing of Jrue, Turner, and Iggy could be.

The Spurs interviewed Georgia Tech power forward Derrick Favors at the NBA Combine in Chicago this week.

Favors, who is projected to go third in next month's draft by mostanalysts, told the Associated Press that he believes San Antonio istrying to trade up to take him.

The Spurs have the 20th overall pick.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Article on NBADraft.net
One trade rumor that briefly circulated here involved the Sixers andthe Minnesota Timberwolves. The Timberwolves want Turner and would givethe Sixers their No. 4 and No. 16 picks in exchange for the second pick.
Hmmm

ESPN is reporting trade talks have progressed between Minnesota andPhilly. ESPN has suggested the Wolves will give up #4, #16, and theirsecond, for #2 and a future 1st round pick. Heard it around 2am thismorning on 1500 ESPN radio per some report out of Philly.

Deal looked awsome until i saw that "future 1st round pick" that Philly would have to give up.
sick.gif

Just get Evan Turner Philly please!

If they changed that to a future 2nd round pick then ill change my mind lol

Originally Posted by BangDak

I feel the same way, but i really cant stop imaging the things a wing of Jrue, Turner, and Iggy could be.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That would be dope. Now only if we can find a all-star big men that we thought we had in elton smh

Kiddin Like Jason wrote:
The Spurs interviewed Georgia Tech power forward Derrick Favors at the NBA Combine in Chicago this week.

Favors, who is projected to go third in next month's draft by mostanalysts, told the Associated Press that he believes San Antonio istrying to trade up to take him.

The Spurs have the 20th overall pick.
That's funny because favors seems like a perfect fit in San Antonio because he would be the perfect predecessor for TD. He reminds me alot of Duncan

Favors reminds you of Duncan?
laugh.gif

Who would the Spurs give up to get Favors? Nets or Twolves wouldn't want Tony Parker or Richard Jefferson. If they didn't want to give up Hill and Blair for Amare, why would they for Favors?

They cant give up Blair and Hill. They're the Spurs future, or at least part of it. they're starting to rebuild, and they're doing it fast.

it helps a lot when you can draft correctly.

Originally Posted by BangDak

They cant give up Blair and Hill. They're the Spurs future, or at least part of it. they're starting to rebuild, and they're doing it fast.

it helps a lot when you can draft correctly.
So who in their right mind would be willing to take Jefferson?

Nets have Harris, so why would they take Parker? They better trade Tiago Splitter in the deal. They can't be selfish with all of their young talent.

Favors always reminded more of Amare Stoudemire. The Tim Duncan comparison just seems off to me.

I could see the Nets taking Tony Parker and moving Devin Harris to SG. Isn't that what he played in Dallas for some time? Idk what you'd do with Courtney Lee then though. Although, taking in Parker would go against their youth movement.

It is pretty far fetched for San Antonio to move up in the Top 3 or 4.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Tony Parker, Dejuan Blair, Tiago Splitter and #20 for Devin Harris, Yi Jianlian and #3 works.

eh. im not sure how i would feel about that.

and BHZ, to be honest, if i was Walsh, if the spurs would be willingly to take Curry's expiring and Chandler for both Parker, Jefferson and McDyess, ill do it. yes, the knicks get two horrible contract, but they get their point guard and "veterans" that can round out the roster. just sayin'

Figures, but i dont see any other way they would be able to move that blackhole without giving up their young assets.

i was just basing that on the rumor that parker wanted to go to the knicks
laugh.gif

And why would the spurs do that *@!@!*@ trade?

And why wouldn't the spurs trade Blair or hill? They will never be more then role players so if someone overvaules them then let em go

Back
Top Bottom