Official NBA Draft Lottery/ 2010 NBA Draft Thread Vol. June 24th 7ET

Gordon Hayward top 10? whatever.

I've beaten the Ed Davis/Tiny Gallon horse to death. Although having Brackins a spot higher and then going onto say Gallon is the best shooting big man in the draft is rather funny.

And when you have Orton over Udoh, when does production actually enter the equation?

If the Knicks keep the 2 2nd rd picks, gotta look at Varnado or Brackins (if they are still there), Trevor Booker or Stanley Robinson. The only guard I'd take a chance on is possibly Mikhail Torrence

Originally Posted by Im Not You

You don't even like Evan Turner. Shouldn't you want them to take someone else?
Dammit, how do you remember that 
laugh.gif
. +%*% it, I'm sold on Turner. I think he's gonna be a star, and no matter who we get in a trade I'd be pissed to not see this guy on my team. I also think he's a loyal guy that would want to spend his entire career with one team.

indifferent.gif
 @ Cousins at numo 2.,Sixers better take Turner.  only way they should move the 2nd pick is moving Brand along w/ it and no team is not gonna do that. instead take Turner and move Iggy.

Both players have been working out with Houston Rockets big man, HiltonArmstrong, who looked like a man body-wise compared to the pair. In theone-on-one exercise, the trio would take turns going one on one againsteach other.

Armstrong beat them 5-0-0, showing that the young bucks still have aways to go. They just could not score on Armstrong or against eachother, while Armstrong used his strength, experience and savvy to findways to score on them.
roll.gif

"Both players," being Hassan Whiteside and Daniel Orton.

If that isn't enough to make your draft stock plummet...

Full article: http://www.nbadraft.net/hassan-whitesidedaniel-orton-workout

What experience does Armstrong have besides rotting on the bench.

i mean he could be a solid backup one day, but if you cant score of either one of them, ehh.

i like Whiteside though...

I don't know why nobody is talking about that Donatas Motiejunas dude from Lithuania. I think he's gonna be dirty in the league if he gets drafted by a team like the Hornets.

CP3
Thorton
Motiejunas
West
Okafor

I like..

chad ford is posting some testing results on his twitter.

Terrico White had the highest vertical at 40''

Wall had 39"

Bradley 37.5"

Favors had the highest max vert at 12' 1.5""

^I read John Wall put up a 43" 2-step vert, 30" standing....

Jordan Crawford had a 36" standing vertical, which was the highest there....everybody has been saying Crawford beasted this week too.

Even though that vertical dont mean much, Terrico is looking more solid.  

Big winner of combine scores? Luke Babbitt. 37.5 inch max vert. 3.19 second sprint. 10.98 lane agility. He's a good athlete.
The guys I've been having my eye on for a while keep looking better and better.

LOL...I read New Jersey is giving Udoh a legit look at #3.

They should. I'd love that frontcourt of Udoh and Lopez. Udoh is NBA ready right now, and the Nets are going to be competing really soon with whatever free agent they sign.

Nets don't need a scoring big man, just one to rebound and play strong D so Udoh makes some sense. He's not a #3 pick though...

Originally Posted by Buc Em

They should. I'd love that frontcourt of Udoh and Lopez. Udoh is NBA ready right now, and the Nets are going to be competing really soon with whatever free agent they sign.
They absolutely SHOULD NOT.

If Favors, Cousins, or Turner is available at #3, one of those guys should be taken....Udoh at #3 is a RIDICULOUS stretch. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

If Favors, Cousins, or Turner is available at #3, one of those guys should be taken....Udoh at #3 is a RIDICULOUS stretch. 

Turner won't be there, Demarcus Cousins and Brook Lopez would probably hate eachother, and Favors is NOT ready to start in the NBA right now on a playoff team. They should trade back for Udoh and get another really good player in return for the #3 pick. Whoever they do draft to be that power forward is not going to be getting too many shots, they need to be able to do the dirty work and hustle. Devin Harris, Brook Lopez and whatever free agent they sign will all be averaging around 20 points a game.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Turner won't be there, Demarcus Cousins and Brook Lopez would probably hate eachother, and Favors is NOT ready to start in the NBA right now on a playoff team. They should trade back for Udoh and get another really good player in return for the #3 pick. Whoever they do draft to be that power forward is not going to be getting too many shots, they need to be able to do the dirty work and hustle. Devin Harris, Brook Lopez and whatever free agent they sign will all be averaging around 20 points a game.

Turner is slated to go anywhere from 2-4....there's a GREAT chance he'll be there at #3.  If Favors/Cousins is there (assuming Turner goes #2), you take one of those guys.  Why wouldn't you draft Cousins?  Is this based off of his comments that he's never played with Lopez?  There are teams drafting after #5 that are hoping that there are GM's dumb enough to let him slide that far.  The one point that I do agree is the trade back scenario....

Back
Top Bottom