Official NBA Draft Lottery/ 2010 NBA Draft Thread Vol. June 24th 7ET

What happen to Sherron Collins from Kansas? Anybody think he'll get sign after or around mid July?

I like our draft except for taking Pittman & not Whiteside nor Alabi

I'ma need ya'll opinion on the following:

How good can Butler be and where would he have gone if it wasn't for the knee injury?

How good can Varnado be? Pittman?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Scheyer & Zoubek
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
smh.gif

hopefully they'll at least be on a summer league team.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good luck to him in the league for real!
roll.gif
I was choking on my food watching this. Good luck to him as well.

I thought the Wolves could have used him but we traded for Webster who I think automatic becomes our starting 2, or whatever Rambis might do with these guys.

I expect by August will have a completely new team for the wolves next season.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

What happen to Sherron Collins from Kansas? Anybody think he'll get sign after or around mid July?

Im trying to figure out the same thing myself. I definitely think he and Jerome Randle 
can make a roster though.

Originally Posted by h3at23

I like our draft except for taking Pittman & not Whiteside nor Alabi

I'ma need ya'll opinion on the following:

How good can Butler be and where would he have gone if it wasn't for the knee injury?

How good can Varnado be? Pittman?
Pittman needs to lose some more weight but he's a hard-worker so he can definitely get there. He should get with Haslem and pretty much do whatever he did to lose all that weight back in 2003
laugh.gif

thunder keep gettin good drafts... mavs should take notice! but we preparin for the summer obviously....

Man what a disappointment in Collins (KU) case. I thought he was going late 1st early 2nd. Man he coulda been picked above many many players in that draft.

Hope J. Randle comes down Barry Farms. Would definitely show the city something.

Damn Larry Brown and these short guards. Felton, DJ, and now Sherron.

Sherron's weight was his biggest issue man. He was at 230 at one point people at 5'11!

230!

So happy WVU players DeSean and Ebanks were drafted last night. I hope they make the roster.

Ebanks alongside Kobe, Odom, and Pao is scary for the rest of the NBA.

What is there not to be sold on Collins? Why do you think he can't be a productive offensive spark off of the bench? He can score in bunches. Can shoot it much better than Thrill, while me might not be the finisher in traffic Thrill or Nate are, he can put the ball in the bucket.

His weight is his issue but hopefully he has that under control now that he has more resources.

I believe in him. Just needs the right break

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Aminu, Bledsoe & W.Warren
27xkvbn.gif

Great job Clipper FO! 
They're good picks, but thats just a horrible backcourt full of shooters.

Word is that Vasquez might be coming to the knicks. would you guys still root for him?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm really disappointed the knicks couldnt have gotten late 1st/early 2nds to pick up Whiteside, nor Dom Jones.

Clippers got Baron Davis, Eric Gordon, Willie Warren and Eric Bledsoe ALL really undersized shooting guards 6'3 and shorter
eek.gif
laugh.gif

OKC wins again....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom