Official NBA Draft Lottery/ 2010 NBA Draft Thread Vol. June 24th 7ET

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Danny Granger

Originally Posted by JPZx

You're right, there was a reason.

Everyone said that Rubio would never play a game in a Wolves uniform once he signed that deal, and I said he would (unless the balls fall our way and we get Wall right now).

Rubio recently said he is eager to play in Minnesota.

Looks like it's sliding towards me being right. Thanks for the compliment.
pimp.gif

and trust me, none of those offers for rubio would be good. i canalmost guarantee that
How would you even know? You keep saying *!!% like this... but you honestly have no base or evidence to back up your words. You even admitted a week ago that when you say things about Rubio your opinions are based solely on a hunches and feelings
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh my god. Your like the biggest Minnesota Timberwolves fan in the world. Do you have a tattoo of a timberwolf on your chest? They $@*%%#% SUCK. You have got to be the only person that doesn't think they screwed up the draft big time last year. Hell, even Ricky Rubio thinks you guys %%$%%@ up otherwise he would have came over. You really think it was all about getting another year of experience? No. Why else would he throw his name in the draft and show up there in person. He still would go top 3 this year if he came out. Other than them making those terrible draft decisions they still blow and I guarantee you Kevin Love and Al Jefferson would both rather play for just about anybody else. They are the Cleveland Browns of basketball right now.  

Back
Top Bottom