Official NBA Draft Lottery/ 2010 NBA Draft Thread Vol. June 24th 7ET

Wall+Curry=
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

JPZ, dont make me get into another argument with you again about this
laugh.gif
Be my guest. You had no idea what you were talking about initially.

and, if Wall was to go to Minny, they would have ABSOLUTELY NO LEVERAGE at all leverage at all in trading rubio. i hope you remember yourself saying that.
Or in other words, the Knicks are going to lowballing us unintentionally because there are no pieces on your current roster that anyone wants
laugh.gif

Son, the leverage returns when there are two teams that are calling us for Rubio's services. Which there obviously will be. You don't know what you're talking about.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I'll bet that the Wizards are gonna get the #1 pick
For some reason I think the Wizards or 76ers are going to get it,

Originally Posted by JPZx

JPZ, dont make me get into another argument with you again about this
laugh.gif
Be my guest. You had no idea what you were talking about initially.

and, if Wall was to go to Minny, they would have ABSOLUTELY NO LEVERAGE at all leverage at all in trading rubio. i hope you remember yourself saying that.
Or in other words, the Knicks are going to lowballing us unintentionally because there are no pieces on your current roster that anyone wants
laugh.gif

Son, the leverage returns when there are two teams that are calling us for Rubio's services. Which there obviously will be. You don't know what you're talking about.
Does that mean i do now?
laugh.gif

and trust me, none of those offers for rubio would be good. i can almost guarantee that, and i can even bet you that he will never play a game in a Minny uniform.

There was a reason why you were the only one defending this move/

I wonder what team Wall wants to go to, I can see him as a Rocket, which means Brooks will be cleaning out his locker.
I already know son doesn't want any part of NJ, LAC or Min
laugh.gif

Off topic, but any news on blake griffins health?

You're right, there was a reason.

Everyone said that Rubio would never play a game in a Wolves uniform once he signed that deal, and I said he would (unless the balls fall our way and we get Wall right now).

Rubio recently said he is eager to play in Minnesota.

Looks like it's sliding towards me being right. Thanks for the compliment.
pimp.gif

and trust me, none of those offers for rubio would be good. i canalmost guarantee that
How would you even know? You keep saying *!!% like this... but you honestly have no base or evidence to back up your words. You even admitted a week ago that when you say things about Rubio your opinions are based solely on a hunches and feelings
roll.gif
roll.gif

wonder if John Wall is still in town. If the Clippers land the pick, he's going to either have to pay them a visit tomorrow or take the first flight out of town to avoid the plague - like Steve Francis did with the Vancouver Grizzlies.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I wonder what team Wall wants to go to, I can see him as a Rocket, which means Brooks will be cleaning out his locker.
I already know son doesn't want any part of NJ, LAC or Min
laugh.gif
I honestly don't think we need John Wall. Rockets should get Demarcus Cousins if we get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom