:: Official NBA Draft Thread - June 26, 7PM EST ::

Roy Hibbert is perfect for Larry Brown. He's like a rookie veteran.
laugh.gif

Word up...I havent really "wanted" the Knicks to draft Bayless....but THEY CANNOT draft the Italian cat, especially over Jerryd. I feel like Ive seentoo many foreign prospects flame out, and thats the last thing we need right now.

If Mayo falls(which he wont), take him.

If you can trade down and take D.J. do it.

If you have to stay at 6, and (preferrably)Westbrook or Bayless are on the board TAKE ONE OF THEM.

Shoot, Id rather see them stay at 6 and take Augustin that take Gallinari at 6.......Im gonna keep my fingers crossed...

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Word up...I havent really "wanted" the Knicks to draft Bayless....but THEY CANNOT draft the Italian cat, especially over Jerryd. I feel like Ive seen too many foreign prospects flame out, and thats the last thing we need right now.

If Mayo falls(which he wont), take him.

If you can trade down and take D.J. do it.

If you have to stay at 6, and (preferrably)Westbrook or Bayless are on the board TAKE ONE OF THEM.

Shoot, Id rather see them stay at 6 and take Augustin that take Gallinari at 6.......Im gonna keep my fingers crossed...

Same thing I said. Get rid of a contract, trade down & take Augustin.

I really hope there are a bunch of trades tonite. It always makes the 5 hour spectacle called the NBA Draft exciting.

I am so pumped that my Bulls have the 1st pick. I just sat back and smiled last night when I thought about it.

This is funny....dude who wrote this called Luther Head an "impact" player...
laugh.gif

gotta love the rumors...

Draft day is going to be crazy, and if the Houston Rockets and Washington Wizards have anything to say about it, it will be just a little bit crazier.

The rumor circulating this morning is that the Wizards are interested in an instant impact player who can help Caron Butler, Antawn Jamison and Gilbert Arenas win immediately. The Rockets have that type of player in Luther Head, who was labeled as "no longer untouchable" by the Rockets at the end of the season.

As for Houston, they had Courtney Lee in for a long session with everyone - and I mean everyone - in the front office so the team could get a good feel for who he is as a person. And Lee did not disappoint.

Assuming all goes as planned, and with so many picks in play to so many different places that's not a given, the Rockets will send their #25 and Head to the Wizards for the #18 pick. The thinking is that 18 will be high enough to get Lee, who is a lock to go to Orlando if he's still there at 22. The Wizards would then simply draft best available with the 25th.

It's a good move all around. We've been reporting for weeks that Lee is Houston's favorite in the draft.

Head gets a chance to prove himself with an organization that really needs a dead-eye three-point shooter to go with their Big Three. The Rockets get a player with tremendous upside who can score from anywhere on the court, and hope that he can be the player they envisioned Head would evolve into.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=9216

no I don't want Gallinari

Originally Posted by WILLINC

D-Day, Riley dont $^%# this up

Take B-EASY and call it a day

yea, now that the day is here i kinda feel this is what he should do. just take beas man.

Please don't let the Sonics +!%% up and Draft Brook Lopez
smh.gif
smh.gif

Its a proven fact we can't draft a big man, it never works out...

If Bayless fall that low, The Knicks HAVE to take him. No way in hell they mess this one up..... I hope.

the actual draft start at 7:30 or 8?

edit - so people don't think I'm ******ed,
I know the coverage starts at 7 but I'm only
concerned with the actual draft.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom