:: Official NBA Draft Thread - June 26, 7PM EST ::

The first sentence had me kind of excited...
We'll frame this for now as "educated gossip'' rather than as "sourced information,'' but DallasBasketball.com has been offered multiple hints that the Mavs are in conversations that could give the team a top-10 pick in Thursday's NBA Draft. And we can state with certainty that there are talent gurus within the organization who covet Eric Gordon and Joe Alexander as mid-top-10 values.
The last sentence, not so much... Ugh...

That other tall dude is his cousin...Cliff Dixon...he's balling D2 right now but he'll be in at least a mid major D1 by next year. Indiana should havejumped all over him. LOL @ KD rocking the AAU fit

vrpopx.jpg

Look at dudes legs
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

Man i'm still tight that they only had 400 tickets for sale for the draft.

He was also wearing sandals in the rain
sandals in the rain. sounds like seattle

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by duncarooos

as an IU student I have watched gordon play live about 4-5 times.

He is not that good honestly...

I'm sorry, but I can't take your opinion honestly when you are a student and only went to 4-5 games last season. Must not be a big fan.

Dog how does that make ANY sense?
You do know there is a minimum # of games you must attend in order to be considered a "big fan", don't you?

eyes.gif
You're going to tell me that somebody who goes to 20% of a team's home games likely knows anything about that team? How can you be a fan when you rarely go even with FREE tickets?

You're joking, right?

From RealGM >>>>
12:28 PM: RUMOR: Miami is reportedly considering sending the No. 2 pick and Shawn Marion to the Los Angeles Clippers for No. 7 and Elton Brand.

LOL @ saying you can't have an opinion or be a fan if you don't attend all the live games...there's TV broadcasts, limited tickets, etc. etc.

Also not everyone has the time and schedule to go see all games live...

Does that mean since I can't go to the Staples Centre to watch Kobe play I can't say he's the best player in the L?

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

mad.gif
smh.gif
Randy Pfund's GM duties should be relinquished ASAP.
laugh.gif
@ you actually thinking that Pat Riley lets anyone but himselfhave any say in any matter.

why the hell are the Miami Heat so interested in Elton Brand?
Riley has been after Elton Brand for awhile now. They signed him to an offer sheet several years ago that the Clippers suprisingly matched.

so I just came back from getting the tickets...I got there at 6 30 in the morning....I saw a few sonics fans from seattle and welll....expect to hear a"SAVE THE SONICS" chant when David Stern annnounces their pick... looking forward to tonight's maddness... This is my 8th straight nba draft,been doing this since I was 16 lol

and to add

why the Heat just traded an excellent perimeter shooter in Matrix they acquired in February for a person who's coming off Achilles surgery and came backtoo late to help the Clips? What is the Heat FO thinking?

this trade is bogus........seriously.
smh.gif

From a reliable friend in the Bulls organization....Tyrus Thomas and Kurt Heinrecht to the Heat so the Bulls can aquire OJ Mayo.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

From a reliable friend in the Bulls organization....Tyrus Thomas and Kurt Heinrecht to the Heat so the Bulls can aquire OJ Mayo.

No

and to add

why the Heat just traded an excellent perimeter shooter in Matrix they acquired in February for a person who's coming off Achilles surgery and came back too late to help the Clips? What is the Heat FO thinking?

smh.gif

Agreed, I'm not sure what this does to really help Miami. As of now it's Marion > Brand because of the injury, and even though Brand can stillbounce back, I still think this would be a mistake on Miami's part.
Don't get heated though, nothings been agreed on yet

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

and to add

why the Heat just traded an excellent perimeter shooter in Matrix they acquired in February for a person who's coming off Achilles surgery and came back too late to help the Clips? What is the Heat FO thinking?

smh.gif

did you just use the words excellent perimeter shooter and Matrix (Shawn Marion) in the same sentence?

i know you're a heat fan, but come on now.

laugh.gif

This trade makes no sense. At all.

laugh.gif
@ Pat trying to maneuver to get Brand. Brand is that dude, but, staypat, Pat.

Nowitness, who does the Mavs have to splash into the top 10? Sounds like J-Ho is a goner.

Originally Posted by JPZx

No

and to add

smh.gif

Agreed, I'm not sure what this does to really help Miami. As of now it's Marion > Brand because of the injury, and even though Brand can still bounce back, I still think this would be a mistake on Miami's part.
Don't get heated though, nothings been agreed on yet

I'm just hoping the terms of the agreement will not pull through at the very least.
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom