Official NBA Finals 08 Game 3 Thread: Celtics at Lakers 6/10, on ABC HD

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by ChirpingCrickets

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Kobe is amazing man, cold-harded assassin

We didn't play well tonigh, but we executed when it matters.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
powerful

I already apologized, leave me alone
laugh.gif
roll.gif

How come after Game 2, you weren't saying "Oh, I wonder how the Celtics would have been without those TWENTY-EIGHT more free throws"?
Scottsauce88:
laugh.gif
isnt wilbon a red soxs fan??? I could be wrong but this wouldnt suprise me if he is a big boston sports guy

Nah Chi-town sports fan right there, especially with the Cubs. I mean, dude LOOOOOVES his Cubbies.

i guess i'm happy that the Lakers won.

but this team right now has me worried.

until they have a convincing Victory...i can't be easy with this series.

with that said... White Mamba
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Wow, pretty unpleasant game to watch overall.

KG and Paul may as well have stayed in Boston. Horrific no-shows tonight.

Thankfully Ray kept the Celts in it.

And yes, the Lakers dodged a cannonball, not just a bullet, tonight. Gotta appreciate Kobe; back to his 06 ballhogging ways, I see. Props to Vujacic for saving the Lakers season. Dude canned some huge shots.

IMO, the Celts let this one go when Pierce got called for the charge against Farmar.

2 point lead - gone

Chance to build upon 2 point lead - gone

Chance to build momentum and close the door - gone.

Oh Boston... how do you let a golden opportunity to go up 3-0 slip out of your hands?
Celtic Pride? I could've sworn you were a Suns fan....

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

How come after Game 2, you weren't saying "Oh, I wonder how the Celtics would have been without those TWENTY-EIGHT more free throws"?
laugh.gif
isnt wilbon a red soxs fan??? I could be wrong but this wouldnt suprise me if he is a big boston sports guy

wilbon is from chicago...

Originally Posted by Ryda421

MisterP0315 wrote:

KG is going to The Hall. You're straight up ******ed if you think otherwise.

Newsflash...every player in The Hall weren't franchise players.

KG has been a Franchise player
grin.gif

Of course. This was a response to those saying that KG is a fraud and still doesn't know how to take a game over...thus making him unlike franchiseplayers.

I was ask the celtics fans how does it feel for the refs to be on the lakers side

BUT NAH MAN

this game was neutral, most laker calls were legit
and the celtics got away with illegal screens ALL GAME LONG.
no wonder that fraud Ray Allen went off

Only way the celtics can win is to get away with %%$* on defense and those illegal screens on offense and even with that they have trouble beating teams
in the playoffs

this team is even more of a fraud than the 2006 heat

Sasha
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Die-hard Chicago fan.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Wow, pretty unpleasant game to watch overall.

KG and Paul may as well have stayed in Boston. Horrific no-shows tonight.

Thankfully Ray kept the Celts in it.

And yes, the Lakers dodged a cannonball, not just a bullet, tonight. Gotta appreciate Kobe; back to his 06 ballhogging ways, I see. Props to Vujacic for saving the Lakers season. Dude canned some huge shots.

IMO, the Celts let this one go when Pierce got called for the charge against Farmar.

2 point lead - gone

Chance to build upon 2 point lead - gone

Chance to build momentum and close the door - gone.

Oh Boston... how do you let a golden opportunity to go up 3-0 slip out of your hands?

kobe wasnt ballhoggin. 4th quarter is his time to close. 20 shots isn't even that much. Plus, even with LO and PG not doing much, he still createdother shots for his teammates. KG took 21 shots btw.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I like Wilbon, but dude is letting me down right about now.

After we got out free-throwed 38-10, dude was talking like "Oh, the Celtics were more aggressive. That's what happens."

Now, when we're barely up on free-throws by 11 (33-22)? "Oh, I wonder how the Lakers would have been without those 11 more free throws."

laugh.gif

Tool.

laugh.gif
Umm he said the officiating was embarrasingly one-sided after Game 2.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by Ryda421

MisterP0315 wrote:

KG has been a Franchise player
grin.gif

Of course. This was a response to those saying that KG is a fraud and still doesn't know how to take a game over...thus making him unlike franchise players.
word....

LET'S

GO

LAYY

KURRRZZZ !!!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

he's a Cubs fan

LOL @ Sasha looking and sounding like Dracula.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh man

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

yep. ultrasur is seriously smoking a good one tonight.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
dude really needs to quit while he's ahead

DUMBEST Play I saw all game tonight is when Kendrick Perkins got a dunk and tried acting all HARD after the dunk to pump himself up and his team.

laugh.gif

wilbon is from chicago...
gotcha, I just listen to him pronounce the Red SAWXS wetodded all the time so I just assumed the dude was a big boston sports guy.

All I know right now is win or lose, I am really looking forward to having Bynum back because he is everything we are missing right now

Originally Posted by Derrtay

i guess i'm happy that the Lakers won.

but this team right now has me worried.

until they have a convincing Victory...i can't be easy with this series.

with that said... White Mamba
pimp.gif

you can't start Vlad on Pierce anymore....Lamar can't get in foul trouble AGAIN and Pau and Lamar need to find out how to get better shots off.

roll.gif
Celtics fans in here talking mad $#*@. "You guys barely beatus" and such. If this was barely beating you, what the %$#% do you call game 2 then? You guys had the Lakers by a TWENTY EIGHT free throwdifferential with Rondo playing like he was Magic Johnson and Leon Powe playing the game of his life and y'all only beat the lakers by 6. If the Lakershad that type of favoritism when we shoot 28 more free throws than the Celtics, the Celtics would of lost by over 20. Guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom