Official NBA Finals 08 Game 3 Thread: Celtics at Lakers 6/10, on ABC HD

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

only 57 pages, gee i wonder why?...nothing to cry about?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this dude...
there wasn't such a HUGE ft disparity like the last game,maybe that's why

i mean how do Laker fans feel at this point? you can be pretty sure pau and lamar are not going to play at their normal rate at this point. and sasha wont have another 20 pt game this series. so are you worried or hoping for a Miami vs. Dallas repeat?

I dont know what to say at this point. On one hand we missed like 15 free throws and we are a good free throw shooting team and on the other hand PP and KG had horrible games. Granted I think KG played horrible because he was in the mindset the he had to shoot jumpers against Gasol instead of posting him up.

I really think this series doesnt depends on what KG shows up. If KG stays shooting fadaway 20 footers then I think we stand a pretty good chance, but if KG looks back at the game tape and realizes that he can !!*! on Gasoft anytime he wants then we are in serious trouble.

I will give Jackson credit tonight. I felt his starting matchups we part of the reason why KG kept settling for jumpers. We need to continue to clog the lane and make them a jumpshooting team.

Celtic Pride? I could've sworn you were a Suns fan....
I am. I apologize for not clearing that with NT. I'm also a huge Nike AND New Balance fan. Thanks for stopping by.
happy.gif

hes a "fan" of two teams now.

I wasn't aware of the by-law stating that a person cannot be a long-time fan of 2 teams. I'll throw in a bonus: I grew up a Chicago Bulls fan, before they won a thing. NT, have I proven my fanship or what?
laugh.gif

MaxElite:
i mean how do Laker fans feel at this point? you can be pretty sure pau and lamar are not going to play at their normal rate at this point. and sasha wont have another 20 pt game this series.
How can you be sure of that? I mean, I'm not saying that you're definitely wrong. I'm just curious how you can say that we can bepretty sure they're not going to show up... at all. I mean, if I would have told you BEFORE tonight's game 'Sasha is going to get 20 pointstonight, including a few critical shots,' folks would have laughed at me relentlessly.
MaxElite:
are you worried or hoping for a Miami vs. Dallas repeat?
The latter.
embarassed.gif

Along with the 2004 Lakers vs. Spurs series.
wink.gif

lol, wasnt it like 60 pages after last game too? Give it a day buddy

Homie, read the sports headlines today, Tim Donaghy just confirmed it. And there is NO reason any Laker fans should be complaining about foul calls, you had your fair share of calls throughout the years.
so because we got calls in the past we should never get them again? Good one! Way to use Tim Donaghy as your awesome source too.

OMGAWZORS, Tim Donaghy said such and such. Well, Tim Donaghy is going to a fpmita prison

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

2chuq9e.jpg

Don't EVER complain about foul calls. Word to Tim, circa 2002
laugh.gif

PATHETIC when HATERS come back with stuff that is 6 years OLD.

eyes.gif

Homie, read the sports headlines today, Tim Donaghy just confirmed it. And there is NO reason any Laker fans should be complaining about foul calls, youhad your fair share of calls throughout the years.

Homie, read the sports headlines today, Tim Donaghy just confirmed it. And there is NO reason any Laker fans should be complaining about foul calls, you had your fair share of calls throughout the years.
I could've sworn this was the 2008 Finals
Also, you know cot damn well that Stern isn't going to try anything after what happened today

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

2chuq9e.jpg

Don't EVER complain about foul calls. Word to Tim, circa 2002
laugh.gif

PATHETIC when HATERS come back with stuff that is 6 years OLD.

eyes.gif

Stay HATING bro.

laugh.gif

iNiNe5:
Actually, you're absolutely right in asking 'Nothing to cry about?'

We won, so there's nothing for Laker-haters or Lakerfan-haters to cry about.
happy.gif

- When we lose, it's 'Oh my gosh, you guys suck. lulz Kobe suxorz.'
- When we win, it's... ... ... *crickets* They've got nothing to cry about.

wink.gif

All I have to say is...Thank God. The big difference was that Kobe attacked no matter what. We need to stay in attack mode all the time.

Originally Posted by ThrowbacksInSF

laugh.gif
kobe droppin s-bombs.

i wasn't paying attention, but i thought i heard him say that
laugh.gif

what was he talking about?

i have no problem with KG shooting jumpers because that is what he does and he usually makes them....problem i have with him is he doesn't adjust ifthat's not working for him. he keeps doing it. it drives me crazy too.....

but to be honest, i cannot really take anything from this game. lakers played bad, celtics played bad. lakers just made a couple of key plays and kobe did whatwas expected, but team wise, nothing impressive really. lakers have yet to show me why they will win this series. i feel if the celtics just played likenormal, they should win it.....i mean how many games will we see KG and PP play this crappy again in the next 4 games...

Back
Top Bottom