Official NBA Finals 08 Game 3 Thread: Celtics at Lakers 6/10, on ABC HD

This game was confusing as can be. Lamar and KG missing MULTIPLE dunks... damn I wish Ariza didn't get injured and Bynum returned before the end of theseason... bynum is straight beast status and won't let no ppl push him around like Pau does.

Thursday
pimp.gif

Lol @ dudes saying Kobe was a ballhog in the game. Don't front, any one of you would want him on your team in the 4th.

me:
I like Wilbon, but dude is letting me down right about now.

After we got out free-throwed 38-10, dude was talking like "Oh, the Celtics were more aggressive. That's what happens."

Now, when we're barely up on free-throws by 11 (33-22)? "Oh, I wonder how the Lakers would have been without those 11 more free throws."

laugh.gif

Tool.

How come after Game 2, you weren't saying "Oh, I wonder how the Celtics would have been without those TWENTY-EIGHT more free throws"?
laugh.gif
JD617:
Umm he said the officiating was embarrasingly one-sided after Game 2.

I don't bet, but if I did, I would bet money that you're confusing his words with someone else. He was all about 'That's just whathappens when you're at home" and "The Celtics were more aggressive; that's just what happens." I don't remember him saying anythingclose to "Yeah, that was embarrassing."

you can't start Vlad on Pierce anymore....Lamar can't get in foul trouble AGAIN and Pau and Lamar need to find out how to get better shots off.
yeah Vlad is dodo. I really think it is time to start Sasha at three. Put Sasha on PP, Fish on Ray to start, and Kobe on Rondo to start.

Is it just me or did Rondo just get abused all game long?

i mean how do Laker fans feel at this point? you can be pretty sure pau and lamar are not going to play at their normal rate at this point. and sasha wont haveanother 20 pt game this series. so are you worried or hoping for a Miami vs. Dallas repeat?

Originally Posted by HANNIBEL SMITH

roll.gif
Celtics fans in here talking mad $#*@. "You guys barely beat us" and such. If this was barely beating you, what the %$#% do you call game 2 then? You guys had the Lakers by a TWENTY EIGHT free throw differential with Rondo playing like he was Magic Johnson and Leon Powe playing the game of his life and y'all only beat the lakers by 6. If the Lakers had that type of favoritism when we shoot 28 more free throws than the Celtics, the Celtics would of lost by over 20. Guaranteed.

THANK YOU! I won't say I'm extremely happy with the win...but all this "you barely won" stuff needs to cease. A 28 point lead down to 2> an 11 point lead down to 2. Be real. A 28 FT difference may have ended this one by 15....with the horrible shooting from the line.

crazy game and its good to see we came out on top. we cant get a rebound to save of lives. but good to see sasha play real and give us a good lead at the end.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I don't bet, but if I did, I would bet money that you're confusing his words with someone else. He was all about 'That's just what happens when you're at home" and "The Celtics were more aggressive; that's just what happens." I don't remember him saying anything close to "Yeah, that was embarrassing."

Are you sure? I could have sworn he said it was embarrasingly one-sided. Anyone remember?
nerd.gif

Never mind, saw your above post.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

me:
I like Wilbon, but dude is letting me down right about now.

After we got out free-throwed 38-10, dude was talking like "Oh, the Celtics were more aggressive. That's what happens."

Now, when we're barely up on free-throws by 11 (33-22)? "Oh, I wonder how the Lakers would have been without those 11 more free throws."

laugh.gif

Tool.

How come after Game 2, you weren't saying "Oh, I wonder how the Celtics would have been without those TWENTY-EIGHT more free throws"?
laugh.gif
JD617:
Umm he said the officiating was embarrasingly one-sided after Game 2.

I don't bet, but if I did, I would bet money that you're confusing his words with someone else. He was all about 'That's just what happens when you're at home" and "The Celtics were more aggressive; that's just what happens." I don't remember him saying anything close to "Yeah, that was embarrassing."

Wilbon def said the officiating was embarrassingly one sided after game 2

He stated it was "terribly one-sided" after Phil brought up the point during the post-game conference....so I guess he didn't wantto say it out on his own, but use Phil for reference before he stated it.
laugh.gif

Vlad did a good job, he was just on ticky tack fouls acted out by pierce....I bet if vlad had hit a couple more 3's the statements in thisthread....whatever though I know when Vlad gets his moment everyone will be riding his jock....either way

good win by the lakers and let's improvement from here on out
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom