Official NBA Finals 08 Game 3 Thread: Celtics at Lakers 6/10, on ABC HD

I heard Kobe cuss on his press conference

laugh.gif

not take anything away from this Lakers win, but this Game 3 was probably the worst NBA championship game ever. it was almost like a pre-season game. if Piercewould of just scored 5pts each quarter, the Celtics could of stolen this game. the Lakers losing this series will come down to Odom & Gasol lack of FIRE.they've played so terrible that it's almost comical seeing them miss easy lay-ups. it's almost unbelievable that four of the Lakers starters inthis game had a combined points of 22 and they still won.

Yall hear Doc Rivers say something about Phil complaining about fouls? haha

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

laugh.gif
@ Lakers fans feeling good about the win tonight, you guys were very fortunate tonight. Celtics will win game 5.

So your giving us game 4? Thanks!
roll.gif

(I am just playing...unless you gonna give it to us...)

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by ThrowbacksInSF

laugh.gif
kobe droppin s-bombs.

i wasn't paying attention, but i thought i heard him say that
laugh.gif

what was he talking about?
I wasnt really paying attention but they asked him about all the talk shows saying the Lakers were done on Monday and how he felt about it. He saidsomething about, "It wouldn't be talk radio...." I looked away and next thing you know he said something about, "throwing sh*t to thewindow."

Originally Posted by Ryda421

kobe with the S-bomb ! lulz
ya, i heard...
laugh.gif

anyways where was Mr. Powe tonight?
nerd.gif

Farmar with the block, but on that one possession - Lamar failed to box Powe out and he just got the rebound and got fouled.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

laugh.gif
@ Lakers fans feeling good about the win tonight, you guys were very fortunate tonight. Celtics will win game 5.

roll.gif

Nah Celtics fans EXCUSE will be the refs gave us game 4 also.

Man, anybody else find it hillarious when as soon as the word "free-throws" were said, Kobe looked away and rolled his eyes.

Definately thought that was almost, if not more funny that the s-bomb about talk show radio.

laugh.gif

why do people never laugh at press conferences?
ohwell.gif

It was nervous time there when the Celtics took the lead in the 4th.
Pau and Lamar didnt do enough and thank god KG spent most the game trying to be an outside shooter and Pierce did look hobbled by his knee (even Luke blockedhim once).

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

not take anything away from this Lakers win, but this Game 3 was probably the worst NBA championship game ever. it was almost like a pre-season game. if Pierce would of just scored 5pts each quarter, the Celtics could of stolen this game. the Lakers losing this series will come down to Odom & Gasol lack of FIRE. they've played so terrible that it's almost comical seeing them miss easy lay-ups. it's almost unbelievable that four of the Lakers starters in this game had a combined points of 22 and they still won.
I don't know about you but that shows A LOT about THE LAKERS !
pimp.gif

It was nervous time with the Celtics leading in the 4th quarter.

But at the same time as good as the C's defense is, I dont see Pau & Odom to continuing to play as bad as they have the rest of this series.

i think lamar is gonna have a double double in game 4...he played alright despite the foul trouble his drives created open looks for sasha and fish

I think Lamar could have a better game in game 4 but I dunno about Gasol, seems real soft to me so far in this series. Dude was missing bunnies like 1 footfrom the rim with barely any contact from a defender.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Originally Posted by tupac003

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Nah Celtics fans EXCUSE will be the refs gave us game 4 also.
Honestly, if we get a Game 4 like the Celtics had in Game 2, all that will do is even up the series as far as the officiating is concerned.

Game 1 free throws: 35-28, Celtics to Lakers (road team Lakers down 7)
Game 3 free throws: 33-22, Lakers to Celtics (road team Celtics down 11)

Game 2 free throws: 38-10, Celtics to Lakers (road team Lakers down 28)
Game 4 free throws:
nerd.gif

Celtics: 95
Lakers: 71

So we're still down by more than 20.

Obviously, I'm hoping the refs will even the free throws up next game.
happy.gif

i'm not as concerned about our offense as i was impressed by our defense tonight, that is why we won this game, outside of ray allen, most all ofBoston's jumpers were contested and a very good adjustment by phil switching kobe on rondo allowing him to be more of a help defender, so he doesn'thave to waste so much energy chasing ray around all day. Luke Walton only 11 minutes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I think Ariza gave us some good minutes. I think we'll playbetter in Game 4, but so will the Celtics, we're gonna need everybody to step up though, having only 22 points from our starters outside of Kobe isinexcusable. Odom and Pau need to look at themselves in the mirror and ask if they really want this, because their play in this series so far doesn't looklike it.

Back
Top Bottom