Official NBA Finals Game 2: 06/07 Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers 5:00PM PST ABC

i would not mine dwight getting a ring , even tho im rooting for my childhood hero

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

DH is a class act.. Dude is just having a good time playing basketball and it shows...

I know we're in the finals against the Magic, but it's hard for me to hate this team... Maybe because there's no real rivalry with them... Hedo, Rashard, CL, Jameer, and DH are all good players that don't show off and act like their %$%! don't think... I'd be rooting for these guys if they weren't going up against the Lake show...

...but if they somehow win this next game, I'm pretty sure that would get the hate started
laugh.gif
exactly how i feel

DH is a class act.. Dude is just having a good time playing basketball and it shows...

I know we're in the finals against the Magic, but it's hard for me to hate this team... Maybe because there's no real rivalry with them... Hedo, Rashard, CL, Jameer, and DH are all good players that don't show off and act like their %$%! don't think... I'd be rooting for these guys if they weren't going up against the Lake show...

...but if they somehow win this next game, I'm pretty sure that would get the hate started
laugh.gif

If the Lakers continue to defend the 3 point line well, and don't let Howard get easy dunks, it'll be 2-0 going back to Orlando
pimp.gif
Nice to see some sensible Lakers fans out there
laugh.gif

The Magic have been ignored throughout the season despite having one of the best records in the NBA, especially against the NBA's elite teams. It'sgreat to see the team finally find success after all those years, post Shaq, through the T-Mac era, Grant Hill, finally getting it right. I'm from Orlandoso it has been a long time coming.

And despite playing against the Lakers in the finals I still like LA. If it was any other team besides the Magic I would be rooting for Kobe to get that ring
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

laugh.gif
exactly how i feel

word...the magic seem very humble and such...very obedient...i remember the game against the cavs when courtney lee dunked on Lebron stan push gortat and toldhim to sit down...they dont come out showing off like jr smith and such class act team...but i agree if they win i might start cussing at them through myTV
roll.gif

laugh.gif

If the Lakers continue to defend the 3 point line well, and don't let Howard get easy dunks, it'll be 2-0 going back to Orlando
pimp.gif

Feel the exact same way. The only reason Im rooting against them is because they're playing the Lakers. If they were playing any other team I would wantthem to do well and win the chip. This Magics team just seems so humble and deserving. With all that said, we better win this $%!%
laugh.gif

If the Lakers continue to stick to Orlando's shooters, and don't let them catch and shoot, and don't double Dwight soon as he catch it, Lakers willwin again. It's that simple. Not that hard to beat the Magic, especially if you don't give them open shots.

IT SOUNDS FUNNY BUT....

I wish we didnt blow them out in game 1....A 10-12 pt win wouldve sufficed LOL...

That whole game was like bulletin board material for SVG....he seems like a good motivator too..

I know if i was ORLANDO that wouldve lit a fire under me..

LAKERS better be ready for a MUCH MORE INTENSE GAME TOMORROW..

Originally Posted by Big J 33

[h1]Howard Wants To See Bynum Do Well[/h1]

Jun 06, 2009 8:49 AM EST

Bynum_Andrew_lal.jpg
Dwight Howard feels like he has a special connection to Andrew Bynum, and he wants to see his Finals opponent do well.

Howard and Bynum, true centers, are a dying breed in today's NBA.

"Of course," Howard said of wanting Bynum to play well. "I've been watching Andrew since high school, and he's come a long way with his weight.

"I first saw him in the All-Star Game and he was wider, but he's slimmed down, gotten into better shape. ... I think we have a lot of respect for each other, knowing we're like dinosaurs in the NBA. There's not a lot of us."

Howard told the Daily News that he is even willing to work with Bynum on getting stronger this summer.

"He wants to get a little toned up, and I've got some workout regimens for him," Howard said.
Nice things for Dwight to say about Bynum.

This is what I like to see, you can battle, fight, and hate a player on the court, but off the court there's no shame in showing respect or friendship to an opponent. Even as a Magic and Dwight fan, I'm also a Bynum fan and I hope he can stay healthy and become a dominant center. True centers are a dying breed in the NBA today, and I would love to see Dwight and Bynum do battle throughout their careers.

see thats why dwight is my second favorite player in the league very classy

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
so true i cant hate this team like i did for other squads we faced but the only one i have some dislike for is Hedo thats cause his days with theKings
laugh.gif

I don't think I can hate the magic even if they beat us. They already made my year by humiliating Lebron.
pimp.gif

Just wanted to point out real quick that Kobe makes more stupid and ridiculous faces than KG...Haters.
laugh.gif

That said....Go Lakers!

hope we can have a repeat perfromance from the team. Magic not gonna let that happen though. I say close all the way threw than #24 takes over and we win bylike 5-8.

Back
Top Bottom