Official NBA Finals Game 2: 06/07 Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers 5:00PM PST ABC

Can't wait for game time to start already. WE have to win this. LET'S GO LAKERS!
smokin.gif
'

I'm not even sure anymore.

SVG playing a player who hasn't played for a better part of the season. KB24 playing out of his mind.

I just want a good series.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I'm not even sure anymore.

SVG playing a player who hasn't played for a better part of the season. KB24 playing out of his mind.

I just want a good series.
Yea he came back too soon. I was kinda rushed imo

Make the Orlando shooters become dribblers and keep doubling Dwight soon as he make his move, and another victory shall be the Lakers'. Do the Mike Browndefense, the Lakers will lose. M.O.P/"It's that simple"/M.O.P

I really hope Jameer isnt playing today. Dude had his moments, but IMO hes been out long enough that hes going to hurt himself and/or the team.

I love the guy, because he had such a great year up to the injury, but I think its the best choice to sit him down the rest of the way.

Lets hope for a close game. Lakers by 3 or so.

i dunno what to think , as a longtime laker fan they do love to give us little scares . i really think its turgalou(sp) thats gonna be the determining factor ,if he gets it goin early with the three ball ,then T.I should follow him , and once we gotta start paying attention to the perimeter shooters guess who'schillin down low

Kobe will go for 40 to so he can claim a 40 pt avg for the Finals.

Why else would he be shooting the ball up 22 with 1:50 left on the clock?

It'll be interesting to see if Orlando can come out with the same motivation to beat Kobe as they did with Lebron because it just wasn't there in game1.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

DH is a class act.. Dude is just having a good time playing basketball and it shows...

I know we're in the finals against the Magic, but it's hard for me to hate this team... Maybe because there's no real rivalry with them... Hedo, Rashard, CL, Jameer, and DH are all good players that don't show off and act like their %$%! don't think... I'd be rooting for these guys if they weren't going up against the Lake show...

...but if they somehow win this next game, I'm pretty sure that would get the hate started
laugh.gif
exactly how i feel
spot on...

Cortney Lee
pimp.gif
, Dwight, Jameer, Rasard, hedo, pietrus, i like all ofthem...

but this is our year
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom