Official NBA Finals Game 2: 06/07 Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers 5:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by stima33

Nice PR move by Kobe, using his wife & kids as a prop by having them run up to him in the tunnel. Guess you gotta do that when you get caught railing a snow bunny on the side in Denver.
Kobe can't even see his kids without people criticizing him
roll.gif

laugh.gif
cats find ANY reason to hate this man. I don't understand it, fam can't even see his family in peace!

his family is always there after a game.

So I take it ya'll don't think its a PR move....

not as much as this....

pierce0606.jpg

got shoes wrote:

sooperhooper wrote:

I NaSmatic I wrote:

stima33 wrote:

Nice PR move by Kobe, using his wife & kids as a prop by having them run up to him in the tunnel. Guess you gotta do that when you get caught railing a snow bunny on the side in Denver.
Kobe can't even see his kids without people criticizing him
roll.gif

laugh.gif
cats find ANY reason to hate this man. I don't understand it, fam can't even see his family in peace!

his family is always there after a game.

So I take it ya'll don't think its a PR move....

Even if it is, why do YOU care?

Lamar really stepped up today on offense with 19 points, 8 rebounds, 3 blocks, and made 3 out of 4 FT's including 2 clutch ones near the end of the game.

Whenever Lamar plays well, we always seem to come out with a win.

--Yeah that SVG inbound play was just sick. Lee just missed the shot.
--The loss didnt come down to Lee's missed shot but that missed shot may doom the Magic in the same manner Nick Anderson's clanked free throws did.
--I see Orlando bouncing back in Game 3 though.
--Lakers must play with more intensity than games 1 and 2 combined. They started looking flat out there in the 4th.

- Has nobody mentioned Pau's hand going through the net on the alley oop? I guess goaltending is really a judgement call now.

- JJ Redick
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

- Courtney Lee, the best rookie ever!

Originally Posted by Statis22

Rashard hit Kobe on the arm lol

he did. it looked funny too cuz it look like he did it intentionally
laugh.gif
still kobe should have passed it cuz he had 3 open teammates...odom, ariza, and fisher... instead he went 4 on 1 and got blocked lol

whew...that was a close one... a blown alley oop lay up saved the lakers...man i dont think the lakers will win 1 game on the road... they NEEDED this win...

Originally Posted by Al3xis

- Has nobody mentioned Pau's hand going through the net on the alley oop? I guess goaltending is really a judgement call now.

- JJ Redick
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

- Courtney Lee, the best rookie ever!

--Howard's hand went throught the hoop when he blocked Pau's dunk in the 1st Qtr. Technically, that should be a goaltend also.
eyes.gif
. Win some lose some.

i had no problems not calling it, it should be that way at the end of the game.

However, NT has been by the rule book ALL playoffs and that gets swept under the rug.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

Kobe is ugly, i really hope is has a life ending injury soon

i wish he was on the air france flight

eek.gif

Damn son, did Kobe violate your butthole?

could it be?

All I know, its some shady %+%% going on in the NBA. Just look how out of character the Magic are, from Van Gundys haircut to playing JJ freakin' Redick those kind of minutes.

Lakers fans, enjoy it, but this is the biggest display of BS I've EVER seen in a Finals.

apparently u didnt see the heat vs mavs....

- First of all, WHEW!!! we dodged one big time there.

- Funny how everyone who's complaining and crying in this thread aren't even Magic fans to begin with. Typical.

- LOL @ all these haters blaming the refs when the real Magic fans have recognized the areas in which their team failed to capitalize on.

- Pau, LO, Fisher, and Trevor really came to play and showed a lot of heart. Loved how they played.

- This wasn't Kobe's best game obviously, but he still made enough plays for us down the stretch. I'm confident he'll adjust.

- Shard and Turk are cold-blooded. My blood pressure rises everytime either one of these guys put up a shot.

- We almost gave this game away...too many wide-open looks for the Magic. Good thing Rafer and JJ couldn't hit a thing tonight.

With that said, I feel like we took a pretty good shot from Orlando this game....and we still won. I'm glad to see how we pulled this one out. This teamhas really evolved through the course of these playoffs, and I feel like we're peaking at the right time.

2 more to go....I know there's 3 straight in Orlando, but we've won in tough places before (Utah, Houston, & Denver)....I mean, I believe we'rethe best road team in the NBA, and with the way the team has been playing, I don't see how we can't win at least 1 game in Orlando...I've seencrazier things happen though so we'll see.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Somebody has to take Raw Lew's legs out...fall and roll into his knee or somethin lol

here we go
yup....thanks, that's what i was referring to. i lied, maybe not wish death, but wish injury.
ohwell.gif
here's his stoneface
indifferent.gif

and here's yours for REACHING for material to take a jab at laker fans
indifferent.gif

exactly. the dude put an lol at the end to indicate he wasnt being serious

JJ got way too much playing time.

I'm pretty sure he played the entire Overtime
indifferent.gif

Hedo did a pretty good job of guarding Kobe in the closing of the game, I'm satisfied with that, but man it would've been great for Courtney to hitthat shot and go back to Orlando 1-1 with a chance to win the ship at home.

Hope the Magic can take all 3 at home.

How good of a player was Courtney Lee seen as being by the people/media? Because whatever it was, much like his dunks "on" LeBron, he'soverrated. Amazing that the Magic could get that good of a shot with 0.6 seconds left and have someone blow it for them..

IDK man that Lee layup wasn't an easy automatic by any stretch, dude had to switch hands and his body was already goin' behind the backboard.

It was a damn good look and a make able shot, but he shouldn't get killed for missing it.

They still had a whole overtime to try to win it again but the Lakers handled their business.

Back
Top Bottom