Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Those would be cool signings and all, but kinda tough since they play the same position as LBJ.

LBJ gonna have to slide to the 4 in stretches.
Don't forget TMAC played a lot of point in Detroit last season.
I think they might be heading in that direction w/ LBJ working on his post game.  Tmac at the point would be a good look as they'd have a serious height mismatch at that position and it would allow for Wade and Bron to play off the ball more.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Those would be cool signings and all, but kinda tough since they play the same position as LBJ.

LBJ gonna have to slide to the 4 in stretches.
Don't forget TMAC played a lot of point in Detroit last season.
I think they might be heading in that direction w/ LBJ working on his post game.  Tmac at the point would be a good look as they'd have a serious height mismatch at that position and it would allow for Wade and Bron to play off the ball more.

KD
Brandon Jennings
Josh Selby
Gary Neal

All showed up and played at the Melo League last night... I'm pretty sure vids will surface soon...

KD
Brandon Jennings
Josh Selby
Gary Neal

All showed up and played at the Melo League last night... I'm pretty sure vids will surface soon...

Hakeem working out with Dwight last season showed a lot of improvements in his game... Bron with a post game
sick.gif
sick.gif

redd would be good on offense, but MIA should be looking at two way players only. they already have two guys who bring what redd brings (at this point in his career) in jones & miller.

and if they sign mcgrady, you can't play him with wade & bron. the floor spacing would be terrible. and I don't see the point in MIA adding a perimeter player who can't stretch the floor when they have wade & bron playing 40+ mins.

it's nice hearing that lebron is working on his post game. Before hearing that, I questioned if he knew that his game had flaws

redd would be good on offense, but MIA should be looking at two way players only. they already have two guys who bring what redd brings (at this point in his career) in jones & miller.

and if they sign mcgrady, you can't play him with wade & bron. the floor spacing would be terrible. and I don't see the point in MIA adding a perimeter player who can't stretch the floor when they have wade & bron playing 40+ mins.

it's nice hearing that lebron is working on his post game. Before hearing that, I questioned if he knew that his game had flaws

I wouldn't mind seeing TMac come off the bench for Miami... I still feel like he's wasting away in Detroit (As is Gordon)
grin.gif

If McGrady is playing with Bron & Wade at the same time... It wouldn't work out at all. But If you have him coming off the bench Im sure he'll be able to help.

I wouldn't mind seeing TMac come off the bench for Miami... I still feel like he's wasting away in Detroit (As is Gordon)
grin.gif

If McGrady is playing with Bron & Wade at the same time... It wouldn't work out at all. But If you have him coming off the bench Im sure he'll be able to help.

Originally Posted by Frank Matthews

each day this lockout is prolonged, a piece of me dies. haven't enjoyed an episode of SportsCenter in weeks man.
QFT
tired.gif

Redd in Miami = disaster. Dude is beyond washed up.

T-Mac = good fit. At this stage in his career, I'm sure he realizes that he's no longer what he once was scoring-wise. But as a facilitator, he'd be an excellent fit. He has never had a huge ego and that would only benefit him and the Heats*.

Originally Posted by Frank Matthews

each day this lockout is prolonged, a piece of me dies. haven't enjoyed an episode of SportsCenter in weeks man.
QFT
tired.gif

Redd in Miami = disaster. Dude is beyond washed up.

T-Mac = good fit. At this stage in his career, I'm sure he realizes that he's no longer what he once was scoring-wise. But as a facilitator, he'd be an excellent fit. He has never had a huge ego and that would only benefit him and the Heats*.

If I'm MIA, I'm not bringing in anyone who can't be on the court with my 2 best players. I love t-mac, but MIA isn't a fit. I highly doubt riley sends him an offer

If I'm MIA, I'm not bringing in anyone who can't be on the court with my 2 best players. I love t-mac, but MIA isn't a fit. I highly doubt riley sends him an offer

For those of you discussing the structure of the Heat, give me an IDEAL Starting 5 for them.

Wade
Bron
Bosh

Give me prototypes that would fill the final 2 spots. IE, spot up shooting PG, Rebounding/Defensive C.

Because I am interested in why you thik TMAC isn't a good fit. Because he isn't a dead eye shooter maybe?

Back
Top Bottom