Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Chalmers/Cole is fine. Biggest improvement they could make is get a big man who can defend at a decent level and catch & dunk the ball consistently (what Joel can't do)
This.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Chalmers/Cole is fine. Biggest improvement they could make is get a big man who can defend at a decent level and catch & dunk the ball consistently (what Joel can't do)
This.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

It seems like every year someone goes to Hakeem to better their post game...

and it never helps.
laugh.gif

worked for kobe.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

T-Mac = good fit. At this stage in his career, I'm sure he realizes that he's no longer what he once was scoring-wise. But as a facilitator, he'd be an excellent fit. He has never had a huge ego and that would only benefit him and the Heats*.
laugh.gif

Not a huge ego. Just hugely delusional.

T-Mac = good fit. At this stage in his career, I'm sure he realizes that he's no longer what he once was scoring-wise. But as a facilitator, he'd be an excellent fit. He has never had a huge ego and that would only benefit him and the Heats*.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

and it never helps.
laugh.gif

worked for kobe.
Kobe had a post game already.

See what is funny to me is this whole, "Going to Hakeem" idea as if that will instantly make you a force in the post. These dudes have folks that work with them year round post moves but when that person improves, Hakeem gets all of the credit. I don't like that at all. Post work takes YEARS and YEARS and YEARS to master. And Dwight worked with Dream for like a day last summer?
laugh.gif
I was so sick of Dwight/Dream references during Magic telecasts last year.

and it never helps.
laugh.gif

worked for kobe.

See what is funny to me is this whole, "Going to Hakeem" idea as if that will instantly make you a force in the post. These dudes have folks that work with them year round post moves but when that person improves, Hakeem gets all of the credit. I don't like that at all. Post work takes YEARS and YEARS and YEARS to master. And Dwight worked with Dream for like a day last summer?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

and it never helps.
laugh.gif

worked for kobe.

laugh.gif

true but those pumps fakes and shakes worked for him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

and it never helps.
laugh.gif

worked for kobe.

laugh.gif

true but those pumps fakes and shakes worked for him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

laugh.gif

PistonsPlayerProtestTMacLaughing.jpg

The same T-Mac that decided to derail a mid-season trade by having season ending surgery.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

laugh.gif

PistonsPlayerProtestTMacLaughing.jpg

The same T-Mac that decided to derail a mid-season trade by having season ending surgery.

DC is right, Hakeem isn't a miracle worker and Dwight worked with him for three days. His insight and drills no doubt will help Dwight and did contribute to his improvement this season, but if you've watched Dwight his entire career he's been improving every season. His improvement was aided by Hakeem, but the majority of it can be credited to his continued work and development as he got older.

DC is right, Hakeem isn't a miracle worker and Dwight worked with him for three days. His insight and drills no doubt will help Dwight and did contribute to his improvement this season, but if you've watched Dwight his entire career he's been improving every season. His improvement was aided by Hakeem, but the majority of it can be credited to his continued work and development as he got older.

When you can't take advantage of JJ on the block you better go see someone.

I agree with Simmons on PTI no one is going to see Mchale expect Jordan Hill and Thabeet
laugh.gif

Thabeet for MIP
roll.gif

When you can't take advantage of JJ on the block you better go see someone.

I agree with Simmons on PTI no one is going to see Mchale expect Jordan Hill and Thabeet
laugh.gif

Thabeet for MIP
roll.gif

Francis said he would welcome returning to the NBA. He’s playing three days a week at his personal court in Houston while frequently jogging and biking to build up cardio. He hopes to resume pickup games in September.

“I think I’m doing good now because unfortunately it’s a lockout, and I have time to not rush myself to be at the top level like I did before I went to China,

Francis said he would welcome returning to the NBA. He’s playing three days a week at his personal court in Houston while frequently jogging and biking to build up cardio. He hopes to resume pickup games in September.

“I think I’m doing good now because unfortunately it’s a lockout, and I have time to not rush myself to be at the top level like I did before I went to China,

Back
Top Bottom