Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Translation = I'm broke

roll.gif

They would've won the championship last year if:
1) Spoelstra coached the last 3 games of the finals better. Rick Carlisle figured out the Heat style of play, and the staff made no adjustments and continued to force plays that weren't there.

1a) LeBron played in the low to high post the last 3 games and let Wade/Chalmers bring the ball up. The second half of the series his jumper was off and as soon as he attacked from the perimeter he was aggressively double (almost triple) teamed.  He's good and strong enough to play a post position, which would've enabled him to get to the rim with 1 dribble with his back to the basket or squaring up. He could've got a lot more easier buckets this way, or ended up at the free-throw line, either way it would've been a remedy to an inconsistent jumper for a few games.

2) LeBron guarded Dirk. Of course Dirk is going for 29 a game when every other play he gets to square up on Anthony or come off of screens on Haslem. Those two can't guard him. LeBron should have guarded him and then played in the high post, or ran the baseline on offense.

They would've won the championship last year if:
1) Spoelstra coached the last 3 games of the finals better. Rick Carlisle figured out the Heat style of play, and the staff made no adjustments and continued to force plays that weren't there.

1a) LeBron played in the low to high post the last 3 games and let Wade/Chalmers bring the ball up. The second half of the series his jumper was off and as soon as he attacked from the perimeter he was aggressively double (almost triple) teamed.  He's good and strong enough to play a post position, which would've enabled him to get to the rim with 1 dribble with his back to the basket or squaring up. He could've got a lot more easier buckets this way, or ended up at the free-throw line, either way it would've been a remedy to an inconsistent jumper for a few games.

2) LeBron guarded Dirk. Of course Dirk is going for 29 a game when every other play he gets to square up on Anthony or come off of screens on Haslem. Those two can't guard him. LeBron should have guarded him and then played in the high post, or ran the baseline on offense.

I'd like to see Francis back playing... I don't know if he could have an impact on any teams at this point though... Or if he could even be given a shot at that.

I'd like to see Francis back playing... I don't know if he could have an impact on any teams at this point though... Or if he could even be given a shot at that.

Random question, is anything mentally wrong with BJ Mullens? He gives me an impression that he is mentally handicapped. No disrespect

Random question, is anything mentally wrong with BJ Mullens? He gives me an impression that he is mentally handicapped. No disrespect

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif

He might be dyslexic, I think that would be the most of it.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif

He might be dyslexic, I think that would be the most of it.

Back
Top Bottom