Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Ummm?

1317735966.jpg

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

I love that behind the back dunk by Wall.

Loved it ever since I seen J.R. Smith pull it off in the dunk contest way back when.
He should have won the dunk contest off of that.  People don't realize the difficulty in pulling that off...IMO, it was the best dunk of the night when Smith did it.
It's an amazing dunk but it's too quick. I've seen it done a lot and for dudes who know how to do it well you usually never catch when they put it behind their back. I had to wait for the replay when Wall just did it
laugh.gif
just to be sure what dunk he did cuz all I saw was the dunk first time around and not the move before it.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

I love that behind the back dunk by Wall.

Loved it ever since I seen J.R. Smith pull it off in the dunk contest way back when.
He should have won the dunk contest off of that.  People don't realize the difficulty in pulling that off...IMO, it was the best dunk of the night when Smith did it.
It's an amazing dunk but it's too quick. I've seen it done a lot and for dudes who know how to do it well you usually never catch when they put it behind their back. I had to wait for the replay when Wall just did it
laugh.gif
just to be sure what dunk he did cuz all I saw was the dunk first time around and not the move before it.

I assume in Russia they have routine "First 2,000 get free AK-47s" for game promotions.

They also like vodka and potatoes.

I assume in Russia they have routine "First 2,000 get free AK-47s" for game promotions.

They also like vodka and potatoes.

Brandon Jennings - "Under the Armour" Episode #5

"Happy Birthday"

Tracks: Pusha T - My God, Young Jeezy - The Real is Back Intro 2, Wale - Barry Sanders, J. Cole - God's Gift, Pusha T - Alone in Vegas, The Weeknd - House of Balloons, The Game - Red Nation

Brandon hits the gym and goes through a boxing workout at Under Armour Headquarters. After that, Brandon flies out to LA for his son's first birthday. While back home Brandon squeezes in a flag football game with Dorell Wright, takes his nephew to get some football pads, watches the big fight and has a birthday party of his own with Baron Davis, Terell Owens and more. Catch it all on Episode 5 of Under the Armour.

"Happy Birthday"

Tracks: Pusha T - My God, Young Jeezy - The Real is Back Intro 2, Wale - Barry Sanders, J. Cole - God's Gift, Pusha T - Alone in Vegas, The Weeknd - House of Balloons, The Game - Red Nation

Brandon hits the gym and goes through a boxing workout at Under Armour Headquarters. After that, Brandon flies out to LA for his son's first birthday. While back home Brandon squeezes in a flag football game with Dorell Wright, takes his nephew to get some football pads, watches the big fight and has a birthday party of his own with Baron Davis, Terell Owens and more. Catch it all on Episode 5 of Under the Armour.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

"Happy Birthday"

Tracks: Pusha T - My God, Young Jeezy - The Real
is Back Intro 2, Wale - Barry Sanders, J. Cole - God's Gift, Pusha T -
Alone in Vegas, The Weeknd - House of Balloons, The Game - Red Nation

Brandon
hits the gym and goes through a boxing workout at Under Armour
Headquarters. After that, Brandon flies out to LA for his son's first
birthday. While back home Brandon squeezes in a flag football game with
Dorell Wright, takes his nephew to get some football pads, watches the
big fight and has a birthday party of his own with Baron Davis, Terell
Owens and more. Catch it all on Episode 5 of Under the Armour.

anyone know where I can get that UA "Straight Outta" shirt jennings has been wearing?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

"Happy Birthday"

Tracks: Pusha T - My God, Young Jeezy - The Real
is Back Intro 2, Wale - Barry Sanders, J. Cole - God's Gift, Pusha T -
Alone in Vegas, The Weeknd - House of Balloons, The Game - Red Nation

Brandon
hits the gym and goes through a boxing workout at Under Armour
Headquarters. After that, Brandon flies out to LA for his son's first
birthday. While back home Brandon squeezes in a flag football game with
Dorell Wright, takes his nephew to get some football pads, watches the
big fight and has a birthday party of his own with Baron Davis, Terell
Owens and more. Catch it all on Episode 5 of Under the Armour.

anyone know where I can get that UA "Straight Outta" shirt jennings has been wearing?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

Please... this lockout needs to end. We need legit NBA games, not these charity game highlights. Although it is still appreciated

i belive thats part of the reason there waiting to the last minute to make a deal trying to get fans on there toes everybody involved should know by now if a season is going to happen or not everybody wants to get paid stern is an idiot
mad.gif
 but too money hungry to not understand somebodys got to reason with the fact that some money is better than none but i dont know there millionaire so there mind is diffrent.

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

Please... this lockout needs to end. We need legit NBA games, not these charity game highlights. Although it is still appreciated

i belive thats part of the reason there waiting to the last minute to make a deal trying to get fans on there toes everybody involved should know by now if a season is going to happen or not everybody wants to get paid stern is an idiot
mad.gif
 but too money hungry to not understand somebodys got to reason with the fact that some money is better than none but i dont know there millionaire so there mind is diffrent.

Back
Top Bottom