Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

What's laughable about Melo at tight end? Imagine Blake Griffin at tight end 
sick.gif
 Dude is Jimmy Graham on HGH........literally 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by JUSTBLAZE2k7

N ll K 3 wrote:
I still think he could beast in the NFL if he really dedicated himself.

THIS.

he would get injured quick. nfl is a whole nother world...

Dude....he doesn't need to be an every down player, out there blocking and *$%% on run plays. Just put him in for 10 or so passing plays a game. Put him in the game when you get in the red zone and lob it up to him. That's all he needs to be used for. Nobody's saying he needs to go out there right now and be the most complete receiver in the game. You got guys like Maurice Stovall in the league for the same reason, and he's 3 inches shorter and 40 pounds lighter than LeBron. This is a 6'8 260 pound wide receiver we're talking about.

PMatic wrote:

kwame
laugh.gif
  no wonder why mj killed him.

back in 06, phil and b.shaw used to call him a woman's body part.

my man 2 time nba champion, ammo looking like a swoll jesus.
pimp.gif
why didn't he look like that with us?
laugh.gif

2 big games this weekend:

Saturday, October 8th, 2011 - South Florida All-Star Classic @ 7:30pm
[h1]Big 3's "South Florida All-Star Classic" exhibition game to be televised on My TV33 and streamed live on CBSMiami.com [/h1]
basketball-classic.jpg

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – It you were not one of the lucky few to snap up tickets to the South Florida All Star Classic game Saturday, featuring Miami’s big 3 and a host of other NBA greats, you’re not out of luck. MyTV33,  CBSMiami have struck a deal to show the game live on television and online, making it available anywhere in the world.

The Classic, which will benefit the Mary Thomas Court foundation, was announced last Friday and tickets went on sale Monday, selling out in just 2 hours. The game, which will feature a veritable who’s who of basketball greats including LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh would have been limited to the 4500 ticket holders, until CBS and Thomas were able to reach an agreement to televise and webcast the game live.

While viewers in South Florida can watch the game on television, viewers worldwide will be able to see it live on CBSMiami.com. including portions of the broadcast not seen on television.
In addition to James, Wade, and Bosh, who are hosting the event, scheduled to take part in the game are Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudemire, Chris Paul, Rajon Rondo, Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Rudy Gay,John Wall and Mario Chalmers.

The players will face off as members of Team Wade and Team James. Coverage on air and online is scheduled to begin  at 7:30, with both  My TV33 and CBSMiami.com carrying the classic live to it’s conclusion.

James' team for the game is set to include Miami Heat teammate Chris Bosh, Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant of Oklahoma City, Boston's Rajon Rondo, Philadelphia's Lou Williams, Memphis' Rudy Gay, Atlanta's Jamal Crawford, Houston's Jonny Flynn and free agent guard Damon Jones.

Expected to play with Wade are Heat teammate Mario Chalmers, former Heat teammates Caron Butler (Dallas) and Dorell Wright (Golden State), New York's Amare Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony, New Orleans' Chris Paul, Portland's Wesley Matthews, Washington's John Wall and free agent center Eddy Curry.

Following the game, the LeBron 9 “Pre Heatâ€

Originally Posted by dyyhard

roll.gif
roll.gif

Morrison looking inspired.... must have recently watched Conan the Barbarian 2011.
I hope he makes it back into the NBA
ohwell.gif

Hey now Melo is shockingly quick. His little spin moves in the post can translate well in the red zone.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by dyyhard

roll.gif
roll.gif

Morrison looking inspired.... must have recently watched Conan the Barbarian 2011.
I hope he makes it back into the NBA
ohwell.gif
So do I. He gets killed on here, but I know he lost the passion for the game, and the fact he's playing again and getting fired up about it means there's a chance for redemption. I'm rooting for him.

Back
Top Bottom