Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I've never been to Club Play... but i've been to LIV. So in terms of birthday parties... I will say that Maverick won that round.
I've never been to either and I know Maverick won that round.

lebron_causes_stir_on_twitter_after_asking_about_nfl_free_agency.png

roll.gif
Stephen A wylin.

No reason for him going off. If I was Bron I'd seriously pursue the football angle now.

laugh.gif
@ Skip

DEAD @ "UNQUESTIONABLY LACKS THE HEART OF A CHAMPION! UNQUESTIONABLY!"

Damn, they're going in.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jay Crawford is an idiot, though. Saying "he wanted no part of the contact in a HS practice..." at the end.

Son, shut up.  Who the hell are you?

I'm at the point like "let the man live" and I'm a Clevelander. 

That says a lot about this society.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

I'm at the point like "let the man live" and I'm a Clevelander. 

That says a lot about this society.
30t6p3b.gif
I said in the Seahawks thread that Pete Carroll has nothing to lose by just inviting him to try out. It'd create a good media buzz and it'd be good PR for a team that's really hurting right now.

Also, it'd be funny if he somehow signed in time to just suit up for the Browns game in Cleveland next week lol. He wouldn't even have to play, just put him in a Hawks jersey and have him there.

State Of Nate - Season 1 Episode 3 (Gridiron Gang PT. 2)

Check out NBA Star Nate Robinson in the third episode of his online series "State of Nate". Produced by, T.J. Regan, the third episode is the second part to "Gridiron Gang" where he takes you along side visiting the Seattle Seahawks facility and sharing his past football expeirences.

[h1]State Of Nate - Season 1, Episode 1[/h1]
Spoiler [+]

[h1]State Of Nate - Season 1, Episode 2[/h1]
Spoiler [+]

son to the left of Harden...is furious.

20110214114628.jpg

20110213122739.jpg

20110213122717.jpg

how you
mad.gif
@  a party @%@%#?  @ a party?  tellem why u mad sonnn

roll.gif
Hate them both or like them when those two are on First Take I'm always laughing.

I just think people don't get that, that who Lebron is and that may never change. Trying to say that he needs to have this, have that, act this way, not say that, Michael wouldn't do this, all that is annoying. 

I could care less what he does or say. It's his life not mine.

BTW, $%^& both sides give me my NBA!!!!!!!!!

Met Derrick Rose today...

It was unreal... First 150 people at the Adidas store in the Water Tower Mall in Chicago got to meet him.  I wore my "Rose before !@$+" shirt, and It was my turn for a pic...he looks at me and starts laughing at my shirt. He says "Where on earth did you get that? That's AWESOME"... I told him from a company through my website. And he just started laughing.. He yelled for his brothers and Mom to show them, and they loved it. People were getting pissed because he was talking to me for like 5 minutes... Finally we are both laughing, and the lady snaps the pic when we aren't ready. I say "Thanks man. I appreciate it!" and he said, "I NEED one of those shirts"...So when I was done, I found his brother and gave him my shirt.

Ignore my goofy $+% pose, stupid lady took the pic too early.. smh.

319621_2341975226120_1152120195_32418015_625483377_n.jpg

Originally Posted by zack54attack

Met Derrick Rose today...

It was unreal... First 150 people at the Adidas store in the Water Tower Mall in Chicago got to meet him.  I wore my "Rose before !@$+" shirt, and It was my turn for a pic...he looks at me and starts laughing at my shirt. He says "Where on earth did you get that? That's AWESOME"... I told him from a company through my website. And he just started laughing.. He yelled for his brothers and Mom to show them, and they loved it. People were getting pissed because he was talking to me for like 5 minutes... Finally we are both laughing, and the lady snaps the pic when we aren't ready. I say "Thanks man. I appreciate it!" and he said, "I NEED one of those shirts"...So when I was done, I found his brother and gave him my shirt.

Ignore my goofy $+% pose, stupid lady took the pic too early.. smh.

319621_2341975226120_1152120195_32418015_625483377_n.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

zack54attack, awesome story man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
shoulda told Rose, ill give you a shirt for your jersey
wink.gif

Back