Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

No, Russell Westbrook did not steal and hog the mic from Kevin Durant.
laugh.gif

Dwight Howard sounds frustrated in Orlando

Magic star Dwight Howard, in an interview with Esquire’s Scott Raab, said, “I just don’t know what else I can do

I don't know about you guys but I grew up watching Ernie Johnson Jr on TNT/TBS NBA telecasts. Mike Lopresti at USAToday.com had an awesome story about being a great father here. A lot of people in TV are dbags especially ones that have been in the business a long time but Ernie seems like a good guy. Can't wait till the season starts...

I've remained pretty firm that Dwight wouldn't leave Orlando, either through some miracle trade that appeased him for another year or two or his own loyalty. But that was before the trades for Hedo and Gil, prior to that the Magic would have more cap space available a couple years sooner, but now? Barring the ability to cut/waive Gil in the new CBA or a miracle trade for CP3... he's gone.

Living in the Central Florida area most of my life, I do feel for Magic fans. Not their fault management made lateral moves that put them in a deeper financial hole. And there's no way you can blame Dwight either... next to Lebron in Cleveland, no one man does more for his team than Dwight. He put in his time, he's stepped up and become more sound offensively, no one should have any problem with him leaving.

All I ask is that he doesn't go to the Nets. While I do dislike the Nets and will hate them when they move to Brooklyn, it would be 100 times worse if one of my favorite players goes there too. Although seeing him in Chicago might honest to God... kill me.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

All I ask is that he doesn't go to the Nets. While I do dislike the Nets and will hate them when they move to Brooklyn, it would be 100 times worse if one of my favorite players goes there too. Although seeing him in Chicago might honest to God... kill me.

Collatoral Damage. Of which I could live with. Sorry.

I'd understand, and would only haunt you from beyond the grave a few times, if at all.

The Nets really might be worse, at least Chicago I respect hate.

Back
Top Bottom