Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by solarius49

he was chasing a ring when he went to Boston lol
Wasn't riding coat tails like Karl or Gary though. He was vital to the success.

He's already got a ring so i ain't mad at him. Bet there's a few Celtics players who feel differently though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Smh at these ring chasers. It's going to be weird seeing Ray in a Heat uniform after being a Celtic for the past 5 years
No it won't. He will always be a Milwaukee Buck to me.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Smh at these ring chasers. It's going to be weird seeing Ray in a Heat uniform after being a Celtic for the past 5 years
No it won't. He will always be a Milwaukee Buck to me.

He'll always be a Sonic to me, where he broke the season record for 3 pointers. That game in Phoenix.
sick.gif

But it's predictable that even someone like Ray who has been a journeyman his entire career will be hated for joining the Heat.

Im not mad at Ray . He wants to win and Boston didnt want him back.

Im just happy he didnt end up on the Knicks . That would have been a waste of his talents.

Hopefully Ray and the Heat fail miserably next year. Wishful thinking
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not mad at Ray Allen, do your thing. Its a team sport and he deserves to be happy if he chooses to go there.

Yea...he should do the noble thing and sign w. the bobcats

Oh, Carmelo...

[Deuce King] Bless your heart [/Deuce King]

NEW YORK -- Now that LeBron James has done it, Carmelo Anthony is ready to shed the label of one of the best players in the NBA without a title.

Soon.

"I believe that my time is coming," Anthony said Tuesday morning at Madame Tussauds New York during an unveiling of his own wax figure. "I'm a big believer in that, whether it's this year or next year. I truly believe that my time is coming and we're going to keep playing for that."

Link

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

What a loser. Glad it took you 8 years to get extra motivated. Clown,

At least he got a wax figure.  That big-market attention and Lala's 'career' are what he moved to New York for, after all.

Good job MJ, you corned the market on 6" shooting guards that can't win you games!!!! Kudos to you Higgins & Cho! Now maybe you can draft Barnes & try & beat the losing % this year!!!!

Originally Posted by psk2310

Good job MJ, you corned the market on 6" shooting guards that can't win you games!!!! Kudos to you Higgins & Cho! Now maybe you can draft Barnes & try & beat the losing % this year!!!!
LOL no bull --- they got the same exact player in 2 different bodies.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I just read that Tony Parker may miss the olympics due to his eye injury. He also said he was real close to losing his eye as well. So, he's suing the club that the brawl happened for 20 mil. Why isn't he suing either Drake/Chris Brown for the fight?

He'd ruin his street credibility.

Because the club is insured.

As long as Mike Miller leaves the Heat or retires bc of his injuries, Ray Allen to MIA actually fills a need for them.

i dont know if miami will get that sweet repeat. seems like a handful of their guys are over it and ready to retire. mike mills probably dipping. Juwan probably ghosting. james jones said he'll probs retire. shane has gone to the dark side. letting that fame get to him. he'll probably start acting like A.I loll. Dwade is slowly dying. even with ray. he was kinda bad this year. plus those injuries caught up with him. idk. lebron will still be awesome though.

Ray to Miami is a good look for both sides... Them having him as a weapon off the bench
eek.gif
sick.gif

& at this point in Ray's career, I can't blame him. He's proven himself for years, might as well get a good shot at another ring.

So the three of the them qre forced to team up to get rings but somehow melo is a loser for not getting a ring. Thats some funny stuff.

Ray allen going into traitor mode. One thing i didnt thiink. But oh well %$$% him. Get dwight on tbe team too.

Originally Posted by DubA169

So the three of the them qre forced to team up to get rings but somehow melo is a loser for not getting a ring. Thats some funny stuff.

Ray allen going into traitor mode. One thing i didnt thiink. But oh well %$$% him. Get dwight on tbe team too.
Melo is a loser because he's out of shape, one-dimensional, and doesn't play hard.  What's funny is your jealous traits that come out with EVERY keystroke that involves the Heat.  Maybe you should redirect some of that anger towards James Dolan. 

I guess that solves the 'is Melo in shape or not?' questions this year. He wasn't.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I guess that solves the 'is Melo in shape or not?' questions this year. He wasn't.
EVERY ounce of criticism towards the guy is justified.  He doesn't make it easy to feel sorry for him.  It's been discussed over and over, but he forced his way to NY and is ultimately part of the reason why this team has no wiggle-room to improve and make the jump from a fringe 7/8 seed to an actual contender.  Well, this is the bed he made.  But as he said..."his time is coming," so I'm sure he'll make good on his promise to deliver a championship to New York.  Got a feeling he'll be moved well before Amare. 

Melo is a loser because he's out of shape, one-dimensional, and doesn't play hard.  What's funny is your jealous traits that come out with EVERY keystroke that involves the Heat.  Maybe you should redirect some of that anger towards James Dolan. 

Yeah because dolan is the reason there is no state tax in florida and the three of them decided to join up years ago.Its ridiculous to say melo is a loser for not winning a ring and then prop up lebron, wade, and bosh whn they had to join together to get a ringI know youre a big heat fan but its not your job to defend them in every post.

Melo thinks a championship is magically going to appear and fall in his lap....I hope he is putting in extra work this summer.  Dude needs to show desire and get in shape. 

Yeah because dolan is the reason there is no state tax in florida and the three of them decided to join up years ago.Its ridiculous to say melo is a loser for not winning a ring and then prop up lebron, wade, and bosh whn they had to join together to get a ringI know youre a big heat fan but its not your job to defend them in every post.
Dolan is reason 1, 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, etc that your team will never amount to $#+@.  He's single-handedly crippled your team.  But yea...it's all about the state tax and that's why Lebron's decision was so easy to go to Miami. 

Dude needs to show desire and get in shape. 

And this is what the problem is.  For as good as he is (offensively), this should NEVER be the case for a soon-to-be 9 year pro.  With a TRUE superstar, you know what you're getting year in and year out.  With Melo, you "hope" that he's 1) in shape and 2) motivated. 

Honest question...how much has Carmelo Anthony improved as a player over the past 5 seasons? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom