Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston wants him.

Never having to watch Grizzlies games again appreciation reply.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Lol wut?
They won a championship and he was/is still one of the premier big guys in the league. He's definitely not worth 21 mil, but saying they goofed is making you look like a goof.

All I'm saying is that it's #!$ backwards for KG to be making 21.1 mil at age 36. He's not the Big Ticket anymore
eyes.gif

He was worth every penny, though. When its paid out isnt really relevant
laugh.gif
Its not like he got signed to a one year 20 million dollar contract last year
eyes.gif
Boston won signing KG to that contract.
i agree ^ the dude is crazy and his work ethic is amazing!!!!!

Damn wonder where OJ goes now but wth is up with Memphis' loyalty to Darrell Arthur, I've seen him play ONCE. Dude seems to always be injured or simply not playing smh

DA was very good in 2011. If he returns to form, that's a guy that can defend the pick and roll and spread the floor for everyone.

I think Juice will be a Celtic. They want(ed) him AND have the cap space.

Hopefully OJ comes to the C's, would purchase jersey immediately.

Also, can someone post up Chad Ford's early look at the 2013 NBA Draft?

The Minnesota Timberwolves are seeking to be the first NBA team in 50 years to start all white guys.

They traded the #18 pick in the draft to pick up a late 2nd rounder from 2009 that is due for a bigger contract pretty soon and is probably better at volleyball then basketball... the only way that makes sense is if they are looking to put Wesley Johnson on the bench at tip-off. So here's the lineup now:

• PG - Rubio

• G - Ridnour

• SF - Budinger

• C - Pekovic

• PF - Love
And guess what, they can sub in their only draft pick this year if need be (Robbie "Old White Guy Knees" Hummel) along with Barrea, Milicic, and Miller.

They have absolutely destroyed the previous record held by the Utah Jazz post Karl Malone.

some of the things i read 
laugh.gif

ok but what about Bradley? i thought they were so high on him

id rather OJ start which im guessing he would? i dont mind the Celtics either because i still want them to contend because of my love for Pierce.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

ok but what about Bradley? i thought they were so high on him

id rather OJ start which im guessing he would? i dont mind the Celtics either because i still want them to contend because of my love for Pierce.

What about Bradley?  Think he is a great compliment off the bench. 

LMAO at the T Wolves entire white guy rotation lol. N the Sixers should go out n get Mayo just so nobody else in the division gets him lol

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

OJ is taking a huge paycut and signing with the Knicks, you guys can have JR
He's not going to do that.

If Henz was forced to root for the Knicks though...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would love to see that pairing for this
laugh.gif

I'll pull the Steven A Smith line:  Rubio and Pekovic are European, Not white. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good luck with OJ defending the SG position full time now.
pimp.gif

Grizz extended both DA and Speights for a combiend $6M compared to OJ's $7M. We all saw OJ handling the ball in the Clippers series and how Bledsoe, Paul and Mo made it hard on him to even get the ball across the court.
laugh.gif

Good luck to him wherever he goes.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

The Minnesota Timberwolves are seeking to be the first NBA team in 50 years to start all white guys.

They traded the #18 pick in the draft to pick up a late 2nd rounder from 2009 that is due for a bigger contract pretty soon and is probably better at volleyball then basketball... the only way that makes sense is if they are looking to put Wesley Johnson on the bench at tip-off. So here's the lineup now:

• PG - Rubio

• G - Ridnour

• SF - Budinger

• C - Pekovic

• PF - Love
And guess what, they can sub in their only draft pick this year if need be (Robbie "Old White Guy Knees" Hummel) along with Barrea, Milicic, and Miller.

They have absolutely destroyed the previous record held by the Utah Jazz post Karl Malone.

laugh.gif

Where did you read this at?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

• PG - Rubio

• G - Ridnour

• SF - Budinger

• C - Pekovic

• PF - Love

laugh.gif

Something tells me that will be our most productive line up this year
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom