Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is professional. There is a bank in every city. You're just used to everyone saying "I want to be a Laker for life. LA is my home yadda yadda PC *******t"

:lol: **** outta here with that. I would be saying same thing if he was on any other roster. If your winning rings on a team you should be cool unless people in the front office are talking bad about you. They didnt even want to trade him but his attitude was probably the thing that forced their hand.

Last edited:
Jeff Green still gettin pay off his Georgetown heyday
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

In addition to looking at free agent Josh Harrellson, the Heat are also said to be considering F/C Chris Andersen.

The Heat are looking hard for some depth at center.

BK Nets jerseys got leaked. Dreadful, looking like a cross between the Spurs and an Eastbay template jersey.
sick.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
Those are not the exact jerseys. They will be very similar from what I understand, though. They will look like the Miami alternates with the satin type material.

Primary Nets logo on the shorts. Otherwise this image (from what I understand is was from a fan made mod, that fan guessed very well) is pretty much on point.

Wiz pushing for that 8th spot :pimp: , what big names are left out there? Did Kmart make a decision yet?

Barbosa & KMart

Barbosa is likely to be on the Cavs or Suns because they are the only two times with enough cap space and are interested

KMart is between Knicks, Lakers, Nets... And none of them are making a move :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom