Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how once these players don't sign with those teams, all of the sudden the franchises / fans are better off without them :lol:

aw man, if only  LeBron signed with the Bulls, then my favorite player would be on my favorite team.
tired.gif

How stupid does one have to be to call out a team that hasn't won a title in TWO years? :lol:

One that in fact won back to back years, something his team has never ever ever done.

One that went to back to back to back finals, for the second time in a decade, something his team has never ever ever ever done.

A team that has owned his franchise the last dozen years to the tune of 4-1 against them in the playoffs, yet, there he sits, talking about **** he knows nothing about.

Stupid doo as stupid does I guess.

My favorite part tho is him reusing one of my old lines when I told him back in the day to have a good time hangin out with OC. Now he tries to recycle my jokes even. :smh:

What a sad sad person. Looks up to our franchise all these years, wishin and prayin his team could reach the levels we have.

I love how once these players don't sign with those teams, all of the sudden the franchises / fans are better off without them :lol:

Yeah................... Collison > DWill :rofl:

Cuban's that dude because he speaks his mind.. But he always plays crabs in the bucket if he misses out on someone... No one should say they'd rather be with Collison, Mayo, Dirk over DWill & Dirk...

Yeah................... Collison > DWill :rofl:
Cuban's that dude because he speaks his mind.. But he always plays crabs in the bucket if he misses out on someone... No one should say they'd rather be with Collison, Mayo, Dirk over DWill & Dirk...

the money he would have spent on D Will, he got a serviceable PG,a homeless man's JET, and two quality bigs. it was cuban's way of saying "all wasn't lost" by not acquiring D Will.

Last edited:
the money he would have spent on D Will, he got a serviceable PG,a homeless man's JET, and two quality bigs. it was cuban's way of saying "all wasn't lost" by not acquiring D Will.

He was trying to save face because he was making a huge play for DWill & Dwight and got neither.

They're not terrible.. But him saying that they couldn't contend if they got DWill.. Is him trying to cover up his screw up.

They'll be a 6th seed and out in the first round. And Dirk will be disgruntled about wasting one of his prime yrs but too classy to say so.

The desperation.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Resorting to vids of Smush ******g Parker.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The sadness done took over and all hope is lost now. All he has left is prayer, and Smush vids.
saduifglidsufgdg
Last time I check la hasnt made much noise in the playoffs...

Sweep
Kobe turnover parade and "clutch shooting"

Im really happy because you have been posting less and less the past couple of years. Say hi to OC after this year when la gets bounce outta the playoffs. AGAIN.
the spurs are the most boring team on the planet to watch.

im sorry but the spurs suck

Typical Do Bee Do going MIA after he's ether'ed and exposed as nothing but a idiotic HOMER troll.

:lol:

Spurs aren't boring, just overrated. Win a bunch in the regular season only to get exposed when the playoffs come around. Five years runnin, woulda been 7 if half the Suns team didn't get suspended for taking 2 steps from their bench. *shrugs* It's cool tho, if you capitalize their name every ******g time maybe people will forget that little detail. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't think the spurs are overrated just a model of consistency, they contend every year without big free agent signings and without lottery picks, their scouting dept is on point and Pops is one of the best HC in the L if not the best. They were rolling past everyone last year like a well oiled machine, until they met a young very talented OKC team.

They are the Jazz, make the playoffs every year, the end. Duncan's dead, we'll never hear from that franchise again. 99-07 is all we'll ever see of them. They'll live off those 4 til eternity.

Meanwhile, the franchise he's so jealous of just plugs along thru decade #6 while he runs his mouth lookin stupid. 31 Finals trips, 4 trips. Yet he stays talkin.

Ya know, cuz we ain't done nothin in 2 years.

Ya know, like when he mentions us getting swept, only his squad got swept the year before that. Oh.

Ya know, the year we won the title.

But he still talks.

Bright guy. :lol:

Yeah San Antonio is done. I'd think about rebuilding after Ginobli and Duncan retire, if I were the front office.

The Mavericks made out pretty damn good after what looked like a mess for them. I was trashing them because of how confident them and their fans were of them getting Deron and Dwight, but in the end I can't even hate on them for what they ended up with. That team is still capable of contending for a championship this year if Dirk is the same player.

The Mavericks made out pretty damn good after what looked like a mess for them. I was trashing them because of how confident them and their fans were of them getting Deron and Dwight, but in the end I can't even hate on them for what they ended up with. That team is still capable of contending for a championship this year if Dirk is the same player.

Eh, they got a nice squad and will definitely be a playoff team but they ain't competing for no damn championship. They are not on the level of the Thunder and Lakers, as a matter of fact no teams are in the West besides MAYBE the Spurs.

They'd be capable of that if this were still the West of 2011 when Harden wasn't that good, Durant still hadn't been out of the first round yet, Nash still in Phoenix, Dwight still in Orlando, and Kobe Bryant slowed by a knee injury to where he's limited to 23 PPG during the playoffs.

In next year's West they have no chance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom