Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Hollinger JA and I think the $8.5mm figure is as of right now without any of those moves. He goes into the rest of their moves to increase the cap space in the next paragraph.

Originally Posted by Proshares

It's Hollinger JA and I think the $8.5mm figure is as of right now without any of those moves. He goes into the rest of their moves to increase the cap space in the next paragraph.

That's what I was getting at. The numbers don't make sense BEFORE the moves we can make. We're at about 14 without any moves right now.

Chris Vernon: "YOU WOULD HATE, YOU WOULD HATE, If you love the Grizzlies, you would hate Perry Jones III. Those are the players I absolutely detest. Everything about him is right, wingspan, jumping ability, but he has no heart! No interest in being what he could be!"
laugh.gif

We already have Rudy for that 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Chris Vernon: "YOU WOULD HATE, YOU WOULD HATE, If you love the Grizzlies, you would hate Perry Jones III. Those are the players I absolutely detest. Everything about him is right, wingspan, jumping ability, but he has no heart! No interest in being what he could be!"
laugh.gif

We already have Rudy for that 
laugh.gif

Verno keeps it real
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Pro shares. I have no idea how that writer came up with us having only 8.5 million in cap space. I'm stumped.

Assuming the cap next year is 59 million, and we pick up all our team options, we got about 14 in cap space.

Dont pick up VC, thats 16 million. Let Wright go, 17 million.

Trade Jones or Roddy, plenty of room. No need to waste our amnesty yet.

Finally ready to admit that Roddy sucks and stop calling a guy whose career high is barely 8ppg "Buckets?"

Roddy doesn't suck, he's just undeserving of the hype.
laugh.gif

He's like JJ. He will never shine as a primary option, but when he's whose a 3rd or 4th option on offense.

He's been the best athlete on the team since his rookie year, and he just hasn't gotten a rhythm after breaking his life.
laugh.gif

He's not worth any kind of money, but if the Mavs wante to shed his salary, it'd be extremely easy.

What the hell do you want from me? I told you he's not worth the hype. Jesus Christ you're never satisfied.
laugh.gif

Steve Nash will sign with the Raptors on July 1st, which is Canada Day (Canada's version of Independence Day)
It will be great for marketing and will sell a lot of season tickets.
Ban me if I'm wrong.

July 1st is Canada's Independence Day?

Well, damn.
laugh.gif

I can't think of a better way for dude to go out.

Bye Mayo.

Will not be missed in Memphis by me.

Was some fun times though... more bad than good though.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

%%%@ Lamar Odom!

Bastard is still sabotaging us.

.....stop that. let's be realistic here, your owner sabotaged your team by not spending whatever it took to keep the 2 X factors that allowed you to get a championship in the first place.

The funniest thing to me is how no one ever seems to be happy with the moves their franchise makes. Well at least when it comes the Bulls, Knicks, and Lakers. Anyone read through their season threads after draft night?
laugh.gif

And Turiaf will not be missed by Miami. Clears more salary for them to bring in a real contributor.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Garnett re-signs for three years, $34 million.

The real question is, can they coach up Fab and Sully. Those big men are pivotal in order for KG to get proper rest.

I'm not surprised KG returned. Not at all. But I AM a little surprised at the length.

Damn, how could they not bring Ray Ray back now?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I'm not surprised KG returned. Not at all. But I AM a little surprised at the length.

Damn, how could they not bring Ray Ray back now?

he doesnt want to be back.

would you want to go back to a team thats tried to trade you the last 2-3 seasons?

My bad. I thought the C's tried to low ball him and THAT was why he didn't want to go back. That was why I asked the question like that.

Surprised Garnett would sign up for three years. I suppose he could walk away before that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom