Official NBA Playoff Race 2008

^^ It's all good though Dlo..
laugh.gif

Atlanta is playing really good ball right now. pushing for the playoffs no matter what seed it is.
That NJ loss tonight is a good thing though. They own the tie breaker between hawks and them...

one question though Dlo-
Wheres Cali Cardo at? MIA it seems.

The Western conference playoffs are going to be so awesome this year.
pimp.gif

I'm rooting for the Warriors and the Mavs to make it. Sorry Denver fans.

Jazz got nothing on the road. I don't really see them getting out of the first round. Unless they can ball out like last night every game, we aint sniffingthe second round, especially on the road. We could really use Derek Fisher this year

Jazz got nothing on the road. I don't really see them getting out of the first round. Unless they can ball out like last night every game, we aint sniffing the second round, especially on the road. We could really use Derek Fisher this year
devil.gif
Too bad we have him now and that's why Lakers willadvance to the Finals and beat the Celtic to win the championship
pimp.gif

Dallas could easily end up 1 1/2 games out of the playoffs, they gotta play GS 2morrow, @ Lakers on Friday, @ Suns on Sunday w/o Dirk.
eek.gif
eek.gif
basketballgods don't like Cuban and his limitless spending
laugh.gif

Dallas could easily end up 1 1/2 games out of the playoffs, they gotta play GS 2morrow, @ Lakers on Friday, @ Suns on Sunday w/o Dirk.
Dirk is a game-time decision tomorrow night. Chances are he'll probably play.

Nuggets next 3 games are

4/5 - Kings
4/6 - @ Sonics
4/8 - @ Clippers

Time to capitalize and create some space

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Dirk is a game-time decision tomorrow night. Chances are he'll probably play.

word. that's good news, I'd much rather play Dallas in the 1st round still, we just need to get the no. 2 seed, damn Spurs
mad.gif

ehh, everyone's saying dallas is the likely team out...

...but honestly the more i think about it, i really feel the warriors are gonna be left out.

Originally Posted by acidicality

...but honestly the more i think about it, i really feel the warriors are gonna be left out.

Finally most of the Warrior fans are realizing the truth, i've been preaching this for a while
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Enh....IMO we have the players to make noise in the postseason, and in any other year, we would be almost a lock for it, but....I do believe the playersaren't utilized correctly and that's more to blame. so that lies on the coach somewhat...like we do have interior presence, but our coach insists ofputting Pietrus or Buike at the 4
sick.gif
. Not that we're strong inside, butwe have the personnel that would make our interior presence not as bad as it's perceived to be by the media

while i'd LOVE to have a shot at the playoffs (and that's the main objective), if we don't make it....i won't be totally bummed out for 3reasons. 1) we can add another piece in the draft, and perhaps have a shot at the lotto. and 2) we can get rid of those stupid lame bandwagoners and 3)it's not realistic for us to win a NBA title at this point....we still need our young guys to develop a little bit more and maybe add a couple new piecesto the puzzle. the future is bright and I can see this team turning into a championship contender in a few years, but there are teams in the playoffs we havealmost 0 chance of beating.

Enh....IMO we have the players to make noise in the postseason, and in any other year, we would be almost a lock for it, but....I do believe the players aren't utilized correctly and that's more to blame. so that lies on the coach somewhat...like we do have interior presence, but our coach insists of putting Pietrus or Buike at the 4
sick.gif
. Not that we're strong inside, but we have the personnel that would make our interior presence not as bad as it's perceived to be by the media

while i'd LOVE to have a shot at the playoffs (and that's the main objective), if we don't make it....i won't be totally bummed out for 3 reasons. 1) we can add another piece in the draft, and perhaps have a shot at the lotto. and 2) we can get rid of those stupid lame bandwagoners and 3) it's not realistic for us to win a NBA title at this point....we still need our young guys to develop a little bit more and maybe add a couple new pieces to the puzzle. the future is bright and I can see this team turning into a championship contender in a few years, but there are teams in the playoffs we have almost 0 chance of beating.

Good way to look at it, although i still want them to make it.

yeah definitely, i want them in more than anything else. but i just wanna be optimistic even if they don't make it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Finally most of the Warrior fans are realizing the truth, i've been preaching this for a while
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Looking at schedules I think we end up tied and because of tiebreakers we get in BUT you never know.
I will say this though, if GS doesn't wintomorrow and Dirk looks reasonably healthy I think its a wrap for Golden State.

Elton Brand would be nice....we'd definitely have to trade someone valuable, but it may be worth the risk...

For the Warriors, let Biedrins go. The kind of money he's gonna get just won't be worth it.

Spend it on Monta and B-Diddy instead.

Originally Posted by franchise3

For the Warriors, let Biedrins go. The kind of money he's gonna get just won't be worth it.

Spend it on Monta and B-Diddy instead.

indifferent.gif
Yea, and let our ONLY REAL center leave, smart idea.

Back
Top Bottom