Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Looking for a Gordon Hayward HWC classic jersey size small medium or large if anyone wants to sell.

The only site I see that has normal sizes (not 2xl and youth smalls) is this sketchy shi* http://www.theofficialnbastore.com/...ayward-hardwood-classics-swingman-jersey.html

I just picked up a Kings rev 30 HWC and a Tracy McGrady rev 30 throwback from PSSHK. I didn't even know they did a rev 30 remake of the old school raptors jerseys. Also copped a Danilo Gallinari Nuggets alternate off ebay. Will post pics when they arrive!

Last edited:
Looking for a Gordon Hayward HWC classic jersey size small medium or large if anyone wants to sell.

The only site I see that has normal sizes (not 2xl and youth smalls) is this sketchy shi* http://www.theofficialnbastore.com/...ayward-hardwood-classics-swingman-jersey.html

I just picked up a Kings rev 30 HWC and a Tracy McGrady rev 30 throwback from PSSHK. I didn't even know they did a rev 30 remake of the old school raptors jerseys. Also copped a Danilo Gallinari Nuggets alternate off ebay. Will post pics when they arrive!

That site is fugazi city man. Steer clear. As for the Raptors...I pre ordered that McGrady from Fan's Edge. Really nice when it came in. I sold it though only cuz I sold the kicks I was gonna rock with it too so I could go HAM on LeBron X Elite iD's last year lol.

That site is fugazi city man. Steer clear. As for the Raptors...I pre ordered that McGrady from Fan's Edge. Really nice when it came in. I sold it though only cuz I sold the kicks I was gonna rock with it too so I could go HAM on LeBron X Elite iD's last year lol.
Fur sure dude I knew it wasn't a legit site. No way they can have stock on every size on every jersey like that. Plus the whole no free shipping and having to add insurance. It's a shame I didn't take advantage of the hardwood classic jerseys from the 2012-2013 season. I have a weakness for them all lol

& Yeah you have a pretty dope selection of jersey/shoe combos.

Fur sure dude I knew it wasn't a legit site. No way they can have stock on every size on every jersey like that. Plus the whole no free shipping and having to add insurance. It's a shame I didn't take advantage of the hardwood classic jerseys from the 2012-2013 season. I have a weakness for them all lol

& Yeah you have a pretty dope selection of jersey/shoe combos.

Thanks bro I appreciate that. Been grabbing some Rev30 Heat authentics too at great prices lately.

For the HWC stuff I would just randomly hit NBAStore or Fansedge.com and just search soul Swingman or throwback Swingman and everything currently out would come up. Even the preorder stuff which is cool. Only thing I hate about the newest Soul Swingman additions is the smaller sizing. Just bought a Shaq Heat for some Li Ning kicks I found and it came to me shrunk fresh outta the dryer lol. Not really but you get my point.

Thanks bro I appreciate that. Been grabbing some Rev30 Heat authentics too at great prices lately.

For the HWC stuff I would just randomly hit NBAStore or Fansedge.com and just search soul Swingman or throwback Swingman and everything currently out would come up. Even the preorder stuff which is cool. Only thing I hate about the newest Soul Swingman additions is the smaller sizing. Just bought a Shaq Heat for some Li Ning kicks I found and it came to me shrunk fresh outta the dryer lol. Not really but you get my point.
I'm strictly talking about the hardwood classics (current players with the throwback look) though not the soul swingmans with the pre rev 30 mesh. Ebay has been my only friend with those.

Seriously though hahaha I've seen the comparisons of old vs new sizes, they need to go back to the old style. I like my jerseys a little long. These look like youth jerseys. SMH

Last edited:
got the pm and thanks.....here's a comparison with the authentic (not mine)....it's not bolded enough

View media item 297160
dunno if they changed it, it's minor but it bugs me....i'll def get the swingman

This is from WAAYYY long ago but jfmartimcdandruff jfmartimcdandruff did you ever end up copping the LeBron jersey? Swingman or authentic?

Ran into the same issue with 2 authentics purchased during the Heat store sale 2 weeks ago. Bought a white out Wade and is awesome, and a red alt Wade...not as awesome. The skinny off font numbers are twill...and the real deal looking ones are legit mesh numbers. Trying to grab my authentic Rev30's with mesh wherever possible.

I'm sure you know this by now but figured I'd share lol.

I'm strictly talking about the hardwood classics (current players with the throwback look) though not the soul swingmans with the pre rev 30 mesh. Ebay has been my only friend with those.

Seriously though hahaha I've seen the comparisons of old vs new sizes, they need to go back to the old style. I like my jerseys a little long. These look like youth jerseys. SMH

Ah yes ok, got you. Sizing...I'm left speechless lol. But what's even weirder is for the authentics I need an XL minimum, fits EXACTLY like the older M Swingman. Makes no sense.

I will keep my eyes peeled for what you're looking for.

Ah yes ok, got you. Sizing...I'm left speechless lol. But what's even weirder is for the authentics I need an XL minimum, fits EXACTLY like the older M Swingman. Makes no sense.

I will keep my eyes peeled for what you're looking for.
I really appreciate it bro. I haven't seen anything except the fansedge listing for Gordan Hayward. But they only have youths, and they are $75. WTF

dc, no i never got that authentic lol sigh....hoping bron goes to cle so i could swoop un....if ur tryin to get anything mesh u gotta get the first generation rev 30s with the hologram ....theyre out there im sure ull find em

dc, no i never got that authentic lol sigh....hoping bron goes to cle so i could swoop un....if ur tryin to get anything mesh u gotta get the first generation rev 30s with the hologram ....theyre out there im sure ull find em

Yeah man, so far I have a home Heat Bron with mesh, white out Wade with mesh, no hologram though. Away Wade with mesh and hologram. Have a home and red wade on their way, both mesh and pretty sure red has hologram. So frustrating though lol.

Hey guys. Brand new to this site. This might have been covered in the thread already somewhere, but are there legit Charles Barkley black HWC Suns jerseys made by Adidas or are those fakes? I've seen quite a few online and they look pretty good, but I'm not too keen on what to look for to spot fakes. Any advice is appreciated.

Hey guys. Brand new to this site. This might have been covered in the thread already somewhere, but are there legit Charles Barkley black HWC Suns jerseys made by Adidas or are those fakes? I've seen quite a few online and they look pretty good, but I'm not too keen on what to look for to spot fakes. Any advice is appreciated.

I wish that were true but no Barkley HWC has been made by Adidas.

That's what I was thinking. Some of them are pretty convincing too. Oh well. Grrr. What about Suns Steve Nash in that same HWC jersey style?

Well that's some promising news ^_^ With those jerseys, if I'm 6'5 and 190 lbs, slim tall build, I'm wondering what size wouldn't be too baggy of a fit but also pretty long since I'm a tall dude.

I'm considering buying a 2xl Gordon Hayward HWC and taking it to a seamstress. Ebay seller fashionforplay still has 10 in stock. Biggest size I can pull off is a large. I Just don't know if the places around where I live can pull it off. I don't have faith haha.

I'm considering buying a 2xl Gordon Hayward HWC and taking it to a seamstress. Ebay seller fashionforplay still has 10 in stock. Biggest size I can pull off is a large. I Just don't know if the places around where I live can pull it off. I don't have faith haha.

Are you concerned more about length or the chest size? I've had all my authentics shortened and they're perfect. Hit the authentic thread though, a bunch of guys have had like 60's taken down to 48's with great results.

Are you concerned more about length or the chest size? I've had all my authentics shortened and they're perfect. Hit the authentic thread though, a bunch of guys have had like 60's taken down to 48's with great results.
Honestly both if it's a 2xl. A large is almost too long and too wide (from front to back) but I can pull it off

I haven't seen a rev 30 2xl in person before though. So I should probably go to the mall and see if Just Sports has anything that big to compare.

I'll have to look into it a bit more. I'll def check the thread out. I'm sure there are tailors or seamstresses I can ship to, who will do a better job, but I wan't to keep it local.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom