Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Also check your local lids/locker room. They have a lebron heat swingman jerseys at my local store for $55. Also they have a Lebron and Kobe Nike Olympic jersey for $70.

anyone? looks fake too me considering i cant find him wearing the number #1 on any usa 90's jersey. All I could find was him wearing #6

Tim Hardaway
wink.gif
ahhh...lol i forgot about him...so is it real?

Heres the Official Jerseys for 14-15 season and the toronto got the HWC treatment Thoughts?????? 

christmas day

More Christmas day unis

Christmas day unis continued

hispanic month 

Hardwood classics

New Kings Jersey

Celtics Road Unis switching back to the boston on the front

Lakers Unis and the hollywood nights is sleeved

St Patty Day Unis and yes its sleeved again

NBA Champs in the past will get the gold tab on the back of the jerseys

Hawks will bring back the Pac-Man Logo but its an ALT Logo on there shorts the jersey staying the same

^repped.

I hope the Adidas logo doesnt eventually make its way to the shoulder on the game worn jerseys
sick.gif

They shouldve left the NBA logo where it was at 
mean.gif

^repped.

I hope the Adidas logo doesnt eventually make its way to the shoulder on the game worn jerseys. :x  

They shouldve left the NBA logo where it was at :smh:  

That now empty space is presumably where the future advertisements will be, once the NBA's TV revenue deal kicks in during the 2016 season...that's why all this off season free agent signings were all mostly 2 years...renegotiate when the bump in league revenue allows the salary caps to be bumped as well...

the christmas day jerseys look like some create a team jersey from NBA 2K :lol: at least they got rid of sleeves for christmas.

the christmas day jerseys look like some create a team jersey from NBA 2K :lol: at least they got rid of sleeves for christmas.

While I agree, none of the Christmas Day jersey's have really been any good. 2011 had just the snowflake around the NBA logo, Big Color was after that, then the hideous sleeved jersey's. I don't see a point in doing a holiday jersey UNLESS it's something "special" IMO. These little changes are blah.

Back
Top Bottom