Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Suprised the MIA jerseys arent on sale already. Wouldnt mind picking up a black authentic
They might not be just yet. Cavs stuff wasn't deep discounted for a while I think as I kept looking. I just copped white black red authentics for Wade and James too. Oh well.

Anyone Know where to find a legit og Vince Carter swingman raptors jersey. Guys on Ebay from Vietnam has like 20 for sale lol so guessing those are fake.

Lol...I kept all my 23 Cleveland jersey's after the decision...my Miami stuff will stay as well. As for some of those other guys??? Get ready!

people are selling those HWC LeBron cavs jerseys for like $250+ saw one for like $300

people are selling those HWC LeBron cavs jerseys for like $250+ saw one for like $300

Last week I saw one of them listed at $40...NOT moving...as of last night it was $265...smh. People buying tickets on the HYPE train. Mine stay with me. All my Heat ones too.

jfmartimcdandruff jfmartimcdandruff
Good luck finding that HWC cheap lol. Last week that one on eBay was stuck at $40. I think after the hype dies down and if he indeed wears 32 you can find something. And as for the LeBron I'm sure you can find one soon, Swingman or authentic?

I JUST paid for a red alt authentic James, mesh numbers and NBA hologram Thurs night and boom, gone the next day. Oh well, still glad I found it. That being said I'm selling my red Swingman...

Real upset I for some foolish reason sold my Cavs LeBron swingman from years ago. Would have finally fit me had I still had it nowadays :smh: .

There's some fake out there already. lol
$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

There's some fake out there already. lol
$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

Ugh...if you get got on these you deserve it. From possibly wearing 32 (I haven't looked into it at all so...) and even the fact that the NBAStore and Cavs store BOTH have 00 saying actual number TBD...come on now people. Same hyped up folks trying to sell HWC Swingman's for $600... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom