Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

you said heat pressed champion logo...

thats the nba logo. i think they did that for a few jerseys. thats legit

whats a good size for the adidas rev 30 swingman?

i usually wear a L in T-shirt

im 5'10" 208 lbs

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I'm actually in need of some help. When it comes to jerseys, I'm pretty close to a novice. Shoes are my specialty. I'm desperately searching for a lebron floridians throwback. Size s or m. I'm fairly confident if I attempt to buy from eBay though, due to my lack of knowledge I'm going to end up with a knockoff. I can't allow that so it held me back from ever getting one. If you personally have one collecting dust or know anyone else that might let go of one, I would greatly appreciate the help! Thanks a bunch all!

Hey everyone! I'm actually in need of some help. When it comes to jerseys, I'm pretty close to a novice. Shoes are my specialty. I'm desperately searching for a lebron floridians throwback. Size s or m. I'm fairly confident if I attempt to buy from eBay though, due to my lack of knowledge I'm going to end up with a knockoff. I can't allow that so it held me back from ever getting one. If you personally have one collecting dust or know anyone else that might let go of one, I would greatly appreciate the help! Thanks a bunch all!

Any black LBron Floridians is fake at the moment however reebok made black wade and shaq versions. Just look at pictures on this thread of the cut or snap of the jersey and compare it to ones on ebay. Look at the logos and jock tag and understand the authentics are PERFECT so any major flaw like the shape of the logo means its fake. And if it's cheap it's probably fake. A real one of those will cost you.
Or just buy it from nba.com or Miami heat store. The official team store will definitley not sell you a fake

Last edited:
Any black LBron Floridians is fake at the moment however reebok made black wade and shaq versions. Just look at pictures on this thread of the cut or snap of the jersey and compare it to ones on ebay. Look at the logos and jock tag and understand the authentics are PERFECT so any major flaw like the shape of the logo means its fake. And if it's cheap it's probably fake. A real one of those will cost you.
Or just buy it from nba.com or Miami heat store. The official team store will definitley not sell you a fake

Thanks for the tip. That helps a bit. I'd love to find one on nba store or heat store. I've had no such luck. There's one on eBay (item number 161304315054) if anyone could take a quick glance at it for me.

New Shaq soul Swingman arrived today. Oy gripe is the new shorter Adidas sizing. Pictured with it are some older Li-Ning Shaq 3's I found on eBay brand new.

Shaq Heat

The whole Shaq family

this guy got shoes ever jersey he owns :lol:

props bro

Lol, not quite but thanks bro. Once we get the house sold and find our new one, I'm hoping to move all my movie props and jersey's into a "media" room, Blu Ray, surround sound etc. so a bunch of these will end up on display.

Finally jerseys4the win put up a Mateen cleaves swingman in a Large. really hope it doesnt get shilled and not one bids on it against me :frown: i need this jersey in my life so i can never buy a jersey again

They're already making Shaq Heat soul swingman?
Yeah, it's def from this year though, as it has the newer shorter Adidas sizing. Not a huge fan but what are you gonna do? Copped from NBAstore with a 20% off code.

Nike made that jersey but thats a very horrible and obvious fake. the cut is the most obvious that should tell you its not legit

I tend to find that the current Swingman jerseys fit smaller (and better) than the Soul Swingman jerseys I have,

I get all my jerseys tailored though, only costs me £7 (around $12)
Thanks for the reply im deffinetly going to get it tailored when it comes in. Repped!

Thanks guys.

I didnt think it was legit but the seller had a lot of positive feedback, so I thought I should ask in case.

I have seen a few Reggie Miller (various styles) and Clyde Drexler (pin stripe Rockets) Soul Swingmans on eBay. I haven't seen anywhere else though. Guessing these arent legit?

Back
Top Bottom