Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

khankussionz khankussionz

I have ordered about 7 Rev30 authentics from Full Moon and they've all been 100% legit. All Miami Heat so I have home, away, alt for James and Wade and an alt red Bosh. Everything has mesh numbers and was all under $100...you CAN'Tbeat it at all lol.

They all had the Adidas tagging with prices from the NBA Store however and I think only 2 out of the 7 were not in sealed plastic Adidas factory bags. And the ones that didn't, the red Wade and Bosh, only the Wade has a touch of dirt on the lettering on the back, but that has since come out in the wash. I even got a limited boxed Dwight Howard Rev30 for $56...come on now. Retail price still on the box was $350.

So for Swingman or Authentics I stand behind Full Moon 100%...btw check your PM's...

Anybody know where I can get some Red Sox and Patriots jerseys from for cheap? I live in Miami now so I don't have resources like I had when I lived in Boston obviously

garbage

NBA logo belongs on the shoulder

Agree...this is what the Swingman "fashion" jerseys look like NBA logo on back. Official game jerseys/authentics should have it on the shoulder as it's been forever.

I think that it would been better that current players that have won a championship should have that gold tab ex. Lebron,kobe, dirk

I just bid on a jersey from full moon that states it is a small, but the the in the pic says L, I noticed a few off his other listings have the same issue.

Anybody know why?

Only 30 min left in auction and I noticed the L in the pic after I bid.

Read the listing. It says that she uses the same pics for all jerseys of a type. So if the listing says it's a small then it's a small.

Read the listing. It says that she uses the same pics for all jerseys of a type. So if the listing says it's a small then it's a small.

This...takes their own "stock" photos. The description has the correct size, not the pics.

Watching a full moon jersey right now. No one in here better take it. 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Watching a full moon jersey right now. No one in here better take it. :nerd:  :lol:

I've only copped the Rev30 authentic Heat jerseys for my wearing collection. All done for the moment except for a few gems I picked up (D Howard boxed limited edition for $56) and a red zone wade currently active.

Its good to get the jerseys from full moon in the summer because people bid more for them during the nba season

dont think Full moon shills, ive seen a lot of his stuff sell for cheap

now deadbeat buyers who just bid up stuff? possibly

Back
Top Bottom