Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

I mean more that they are very very very horrible. A simple google search of actual product would show that.

Not making fun of anyone but some thing safe obvious and you can help yourself out by doing a simple search

I mean more that they are very very very horrible. A simple google search of actual product would show that.

Not making fun of anyone but some thing safe obvious and you can help yourself out by doing a simple search

While I agree I will say it's a testament to the thread that some people trust us over Google :lol:

fake, for some reason the legit Larry Bird soul swingman don't have the adidas logo on the shoulder.

Hi guys, I'm new to the world of NBA jerseys. Been spending all of my time looking for good deals online. I was wondering if this is legit. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-NBA-To...Jersey-/251979597183?var=&hash=item3aab27857f

Appreciate your help. Thanks.
Very fake.

1) The cut is awful

2) Nike jerseys never had a "tail". "Tail" means that extra lenght on the back part of the jersey. (See picture below, marked as 1).

3) Nike jerseys never had an NBA tag on the side of the jersey. (See picture below, marked as 2).

4) The NBA logos are very badly done

This thread is terrible now...nothing but constant LC's on blatant fakes...seriously if you don't know the difference buy from actual shops until you do....that's all

Back
Top Bottom